'Undercovers' 1.02 Preview: Instruction
"Undercovers", J.J. Abrams' production after "Lost" has officially kicked off its debut season on Wednesday, September 22 with an introduction of two ex-spies who are forced to get back in duty line after their former colleague went missing. The married couple is now taking another mission from CIA to rescue some scientists.
When a private security detail in Pakistan murders the scientists they're paid to protect and kidnaps the lead scientist, CIA handler Shaw sends married spies Steven and Samantha to the rescue. With agents Hoyt and Leo as back up, our team travels to the beaches of Turks & Caicos, the slums of Caracas, and the center of Stockholm as they race to prevent the kidnappers from forcing the scientist to perform her expertise - building a miniature bomb for their impending attack. Amid this security threat, the most danger may come when Leo meets Samantha's sister Lizzy.
"Instructions" airs Wednesday, September 29 on NBC.
Casting African-American Boris Kodjoe and Gugu Mbatha-Raw as the lead cast, the series is drawing controversy already. "We don't consider what we are doing as revolutionizing TV, but we do realize it is a big deal," producer Josh Reims said. "We all wish it wasn't such a big deal that there are two black characters who are the leads on a major TV show on a major network, but unfortunately, that's the way it is right now."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns