New Beyonce Knowles Single May Arrive in Three Weeks
Following reports buzzing on the street that Beyonce Knowles is getting back to work for a new album, producer Los Da Mystro hinted on his Twitter that the "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" hitmaker is going to debut a new single next month. He furthermore revealed the upcoming track is due in three weeks.
"Listening to New B record Dream wrote...F**KINg INSANE! WOw!! She About to Kill the game again! Had to Listen again!! Yall C in 3 weeks!" he tweeted. "Thats what they sayn now.. But it is the music Business. could b sooner r lata.."
Other info about the album remains under tight wraps, but Ne-Yo who confirmed his involvement in the project assured fans that Beyonce will bring her best as she "definitely has her own agenda." He gushed to MTV, "She's an artist that knows exactly what she wants to do."
"She's going to give you directions [like] 'Here's where I'm going, so here's where I need you to be'," he explained the creative process of the album. "And, you know, I'm a person that follows direction well. [And she'll be like], 'So this is the sound, this is the vibe; make it happen.' And I write and she likes it or she doesn't. And in this case she did, and there you have it."
The other producers who lend helping hands are Sean Garrett and Jim Jonsin. Sean told EW of what he is going to do with the record, "I think we are doing a lot of uptempo records for this one. She's in such a good place right now in life that she is interested in making party music, definitely." As for Jim, he had this to say to Rap-Up, "I'd like to take it even more Depeche Mode-ish, like '80s electro with just some hard drums."
Amid the scarce details, Beyonce will, one thing for sure, ditch her alter ego Sasha Fierce in the not-yet-titled album. "Sasha Fierce is done. I killed her," she told Allure magazine earlier this year. "I don't need Sasha Fierce anymore, because I've grown and now I'm able to merge the two."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes