First Footage of 'Scream 4' Shared in Behind the Scene Video
ET has gotten a chance to visit the set of "Scream 4" and shared what they saw in a behind the scene video. It gives glimpses of scenes from the film, including when Sidney Prescott is chased upstairs and on the roof by the masked-serial killer.
Meanwhile, complete interviews with the cast are compiled in another video released by ET Online. The depicter of Sidney, Neve Campbell, says filming "Scream 4" is "like going back to summer camp." She adds, "Coming back to it now after years of people enjoying them and seeing each other again, it's nice."
Meanwhile, Courteney Cox explains that her character, Gale Weathers, has given up her job as a reporter to marry Deputy Dewey (played by David Arquette) and write books. "She's written six 'Stab' books and she has writer's block, and she's pretty bored, pretty miserable, pretty desperate, and all of a sudden some murders start happening and her life starts to look up. She likes a good murder."
The production of the fourth "Scream" film has been completed as director Wes Craven tweeted on early September 22, "It's the end of the beginning, and the beginning of the end... That's a wrap on @Scream4!" Speaking about the film, the helmer tells ET, "You see some of the old, and some of the new, and something borrowed and something blue."
In addition to bringing back the main original cast, "Scream 4" also recruits young stars like Emma Roberts, Hayden Panettiere and Rory Culkin. Plot details of the film are not yet known while the movie is already set for April 15, 2011 release in the U.S.
'Scream 4' Behind the Scenes:
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream