Video: Jasmine Villegas Talks About Justin Bieber
Jasmine Villegas has made headline after she and YouTube sensation Justin Bieber were spotted making out. In a recent chat with BOP & Tiger Beat at the Sprite Fresh Sound Studio, Jasmine dished out things that fans might not know about Justin as she has gotten a chance to perform on his "My World" tour.
During the chat, Jasmine said that Justin is an "outgoing person" and "funny". The 16-year-old beauty later stressed that Justin is what he is in front of his fans, adding the "Somebody To Love" singer's "full personality" is the best thing about him. She additionally admitted that fans occasionally asked her if she likes Justin.
Jasmine and Justin fueled rumors that they are indeed dating after the two were photographed engaged in a serious make-out session in the back seat of a car when they were driving in Venice, California. The shot was reportedly taken by some Canadian tourist on Thursday, September 9. The two, however, have previously denied that they were an item, insisting they were just "really cool friends."
Jasmine Villegas has served as the opening act of Justin Bieber's concert tour. She has also previously appeared in Justin's music video for "Baby", playing his love interest. She also makes cameo appearance on Justin and Sean Kingston's music video for "Eenie Meenie".
Jasmine Villegas on Justin Bieber:
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal