Video: Jasmine Villegas Talks About Justin Bieber
Jasmine Villegas has made headline after she and YouTube sensation Justin Bieber were spotted making out. In a recent chat with BOP & Tiger Beat at the Sprite Fresh Sound Studio, Jasmine dished out things that fans might not know about Justin as she has gotten a chance to perform on his "My World" tour.
During the chat, Jasmine said that Justin is an "outgoing person" and "funny". The 16-year-old beauty later stressed that Justin is what he is in front of his fans, adding the "Somebody To Love" singer's "full personality" is the best thing about him. She additionally admitted that fans occasionally asked her if she likes Justin.
Jasmine and Justin fueled rumors that they are indeed dating after the two were photographed engaged in a serious make-out session in the back seat of a car when they were driving in Venice, California. The shot was reportedly taken by some Canadian tourist on Thursday, September 9. The two, however, have previously denied that they were an item, insisting they were just "really cool friends."
Jasmine Villegas has served as the opening act of Justin Bieber's concert tour. She has also previously appeared in Justin's music video for "Baby", playing his love interest. She also makes cameo appearance on Justin and Sean Kingston's music video for "Eenie Meenie".
Jasmine Villegas on Justin Bieber:
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'