Nicki Minaj's New Song 'Right Through Me' Hits the Web
Nicki Minaj's fresh song "Right Through Me" has been unleashed. Riding solo in the new track, the female rapper doesn't only spit verses but also tackles the singing part on the chorus. "You see right through me, how do ya'll do that s**t, how do ya'll do that s**t?" she delivers the lyrics.
The song first emerged via Hip Hop Connection and was quickly posted on the official Young Money YouTube channel. In it, the Young Money MC is amazed at how transparent her feelings are despite her effort to hide behind the walls she built. "Know when I'm lying, know when I'm crying, it's like you got it down to a science," she raps.
Minaj hasn't commented on the leak. The last time when her song "Your Love" was leaked, she didn't plan to release it as a single, but she was taken by surprise when it finally reached No. 1 on Rap Songs chart and made her the first female rapper to top the list since Lil' Kim reigned it in 2003.
Last month before the song hit the web, Minaj managed to talk about the song to MTV, saying "It's a really, really pretty song. Everyone's gonna like it. It's just really insightful but in a very conversational kind of way." So, most likely the track will appear on her upcoming debut album "Pink Friday" which is due November 23 in United States.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics