Nicki Minaj's New Song 'Right Through Me' Hits the Web
Nicki Minaj's fresh song "Right Through Me" has been unleashed. Riding solo in the new track, the female rapper doesn't only spit verses but also tackles the singing part on the chorus. "You see right through me, how do ya'll do that s**t, how do ya'll do that s**t?" she delivers the lyrics.
The song first emerged via Hip Hop Connection and was quickly posted on the official Young Money YouTube channel. In it, the Young Money MC is amazed at how transparent her feelings are despite her effort to hide behind the walls she built. "Know when I'm lying, know when I'm crying, it's like you got it down to a science," she raps.
Minaj hasn't commented on the leak. The last time when her song "Your Love" was leaked, she didn't plan to release it as a single, but she was taken by surprise when it finally reached No. 1 on Rap Songs chart and made her the first female rapper to top the list since Lil' Kim reigned it in 2003.
Last month before the song hit the web, Minaj managed to talk about the song to MTV, saying "It's a really, really pretty song. Everyone's gonna like it. It's just really insightful but in a very conversational kind of way." So, most likely the track will appear on her upcoming debut album "Pink Friday" which is due November 23 in United States.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards