'Hellcats' 1.04 Preview: Lewis Caught in Love Triangle
Love triangle would be the centric story in next week's episode of "Hellcats". Lewis asks Marti out but she turns him down. Alice tells Lewis she will stop taking drugs if he helps her get back in shape as a flier, but then after a sweaty workout the two end up having sex.
Meanwhile, Savannah takes Dan to her parents' house for dinner and a fight erupts after Savannah's mom (guest star Teryl Rothery) demands that she stops seeing Dan. Wanda convinces Marti to give Lewis a chance so she tells him she's ready to date but he has second thoughts.
When asked by TV Squad whom she would pick as Marti's love interest, Alyson Michalka said, "I actually love her with both. It's really funny. I understand that people are going to root for one or the other, but they both bring such great things to Marti. When I think about Marti with Lewis or with Dan, I really see that, okay, Dan is her best friend, of course they're going to have this great banter and this great relationship, but Lewis is this new guy that is her base on the team and gives her a lot of support. So you kind of root for them all."
Aly also revealed that she would finally get to sing in one episode. "In episode four there is a really cool storyline with Marti in a very organic setting where there is music that's brought into the show that I was really excited about and very open-minded to, so that's a cool new thing that people will be able to look forward to," she teased.
Called "Nobody Loves Me But My Mother", the episode airs September 29 on The CW.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism