Ali Lohan Pictured in Skimpy Dresses for 6126's New Ad
Lindsay Lohan's younger sister, Ali Lohan, has again shown her eagerness in a modeling world. The 16-year-old beauty graces the newest ad campaign of her sister's clothing line, 6126's spring/summer 2011 collection, in a skimpy cleavage-baring coral dress.
Beside pictured in the coral dress, Ali was also photographed in another skimpy lace number. For the line which "salutes modern women who understand that confidence can be bewitching and classic sophistication is always in vogue," Ali has her brunette hair fixed like the way Marilyn Monroe has.
While Ali is kicking her way through modeling world, sister Lindsay still has to face her drug case after failing her latest court-ordered drug tests following her jail and rehab stint. She has been ordered to appear for a court hearing on Friday, September 24 and will face immediate arrest if she skips the court date.
According to TMZ, L.A. County Probation Department didn't recommend jail time for Lindsay for failing her second test which showed a positive reading for Adderall due to a paperwork ambiguity. However, the Probation Department recommended 30 days in prison for the star for failing her first drug test which showed a positive reading for cocaine.
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp