Keri Hilson's 'Breaking Point' Music Video Leaks
Keri Hilson decides it's time to move on and get over her broken heart in a music video for her new single "Breaking Point". The R&B performer spends the day by visiting a beauty salon and dying her hair blonde. The other broken-hearted ladies take revenge on the men who have done them wrong by throwing their clothes off the balcony.
The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and the one which comes out via Hip Hop Connection is an unfinished version. Hilson wrote on Twitter, "Hey Twam, an unfinished version of my new vid "Breaking Point" leaked, but I can't wait 4 you guys to see the official...coming SOON!"
"Breaking Point" is the first single from Keri Hilson's upcoming second studio album "No Boys Allowed". She said of the track, "The song is about that breaking point that every woman gets to when the excuses given by boys are no longer accepted. If you're not man enough to step to the plate, then keep it moving."
Keri Hilson's "Breaking Point" music video (official)
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?