Keri Hilson's 'Breaking Point' Music Video Leaks
Keri Hilson decides it's time to move on and get over her broken heart in a music video for her new single "Breaking Point". The R&B performer spends the day by visiting a beauty salon and dying her hair blonde. The other broken-hearted ladies take revenge on the men who have done them wrong by throwing their clothes off the balcony.
The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and the one which comes out via Hip Hop Connection is an unfinished version. Hilson wrote on Twitter, "Hey Twam, an unfinished version of my new vid "Breaking Point" leaked, but I can't wait 4 you guys to see the official...coming SOON!"
"Breaking Point" is the first single from Keri Hilson's upcoming second studio album "No Boys Allowed". She said of the track, "The song is about that breaking point that every woman gets to when the excuses given by boys are no longer accepted. If you're not man enough to step to the plate, then keep it moving."
Keri Hilson's "Breaking Point" music video (official)
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video