Keri Hilson's 'Breaking Point' Music Video Leaks
Keri Hilson decides it's time to move on and get over her broken heart in a music video for her new single "Breaking Point". The R&B performer spends the day by visiting a beauty salon and dying her hair blonde. The other broken-hearted ladies take revenge on the men who have done them wrong by throwing their clothes off the balcony.
The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and the one which comes out via Hip Hop Connection is an unfinished version. Hilson wrote on Twitter, "Hey Twam, an unfinished version of my new vid "Breaking Point" leaked, but I can't wait 4 you guys to see the official...coming SOON!"
"Breaking Point" is the first single from Keri Hilson's upcoming second studio album "No Boys Allowed". She said of the track, "The song is about that breaking point that every woman gets to when the excuses given by boys are no longer accepted. If you're not man enough to step to the plate, then keep it moving."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences