Keri Hilson's 'Breaking Point' Music Video Leaks
Keri Hilson decides it's time to move on and get over her broken heart in a music video for her new single "Breaking Point". The R&B performer spends the day by visiting a beauty salon and dying her hair blonde. The other broken-hearted ladies take revenge on the men who have done them wrong by throwing their clothes off the balcony.
The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and the one which comes out via Hip Hop Connection is an unfinished version. Hilson wrote on Twitter, "Hey Twam, an unfinished version of my new vid "Breaking Point" leaked, but I can't wait 4 you guys to see the official...coming SOON!"
"Breaking Point" is the first single from Keri Hilson's upcoming second studio album "No Boys Allowed". She said of the track, "The song is about that breaking point that every woman gets to when the excuses given by boys are no longer accepted. If you're not man enough to step to the plate, then keep it moving."
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos