Keri Hilson's 'Breaking Point' Music Video Leaks
Keri Hilson decides it's time to move on and get over her broken heart in a music video for her new single "Breaking Point". The R&B performer spends the day by visiting a beauty salon and dying her hair blonde. The other broken-hearted ladies take revenge on the men who have done them wrong by throwing their clothes off the balcony.
The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and the one which comes out via Hip Hop Connection is an unfinished version. Hilson wrote on Twitter, "Hey Twam, an unfinished version of my new vid "Breaking Point" leaked, but I can't wait 4 you guys to see the official...coming SOON!"
"Breaking Point" is the first single from Keri Hilson's upcoming second studio album "No Boys Allowed". She said of the track, "The song is about that breaking point that every woman gets to when the excuses given by boys are no longer accepted. If you're not man enough to step to the plate, then keep it moving."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'