Scarlett Johansson to Reprise Black Widow in Solo Movie
There will be more Scarlett Johansson in tight leather suit. Her "Iron Man 2" character, Black Widow, is going to get a solo movie as Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige confirmed that discussions are already in the works to have Johansson reprising her role as Natasha Romanoff in a spin-off film.
"We've already started discussions with Scarlett about the idea of a solo movie and have begun putting together concepts," Feige told Superhero Hype at a press conference for the "Iron Man 2" Blu-ray/DVD on September 22. "But 'The Avengers' comes first."
There is no further detail on Black Widow movie since nothing has been set in stone about the project. Johansson, however, has been tapped to reprise Black Widow in Joss Whedon's "The Avengers" which may kick off principal photography in February 2011 in Los Angeles for May 4, 2012 U.S. release.
Black Widow is one of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and also a member of The Avengers. She is featured in "Iron Man 2" movie as an undercover spy for S.H.I.E.L.D., posing as Tony Stark's assistant.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard