Official Wedding Photo of Eddie Vedder and Jill McCormick Revealed
Official wedding photo of Pearl Jam's frontman Eddie Vedder and model Jill McCormick has been revealed. In the newly outed picture, Eddie, in his bright suit, is seen kissing his bride who sweeps her feet off in her wedding gown with a traditional lei over it on a sandy shore in Hawaii.
Eddie and Jill swapped vows in front of around 70 guests on Saturday, September 18. The wedding was attended by some stars including "Milk" actor Sean Penn, singer Jack Johnson, volleyball star Gabrielle Reece and her husband, surfer Laird Hamilton.
Before tying the knot, Eddie and Jill have been in longtime relationship. The newlyweds already have two daughters together, 6-year-old Olivia and nearly 2-year-old Harper Moon. While the wedding is the first trip to the aisle for Jill, it is the second for Eddie. He was previously wed to Beth Liebling from 1994 to 2000.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch