Official Wedding Photo of Eddie Vedder and Jill McCormick Revealed
Official wedding photo of Pearl Jam's frontman Eddie Vedder and model Jill McCormick has been revealed. In the newly outed picture, Eddie, in his bright suit, is seen kissing his bride who sweeps her feet off in her wedding gown with a traditional lei over it on a sandy shore in Hawaii.
Eddie and Jill swapped vows in front of around 70 guests on Saturday, September 18. The wedding was attended by some stars including "Milk" actor Sean Penn, singer Jack Johnson, volleyball star Gabrielle Reece and her husband, surfer Laird Hamilton.
Before tying the knot, Eddie and Jill have been in longtime relationship. The newlyweds already have two daughters together, 6-year-old Olivia and nearly 2-year-old Harper Moon. While the wedding is the first trip to the aisle for Jill, it is the second for Eddie. He was previously wed to Beth Liebling from 1994 to 2000.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'