Official Wedding Photo of Eddie Vedder and Jill McCormick Revealed
Official wedding photo of Pearl Jam's frontman Eddie Vedder and model Jill McCormick has been revealed. In the newly outed picture, Eddie, in his bright suit, is seen kissing his bride who sweeps her feet off in her wedding gown with a traditional lei over it on a sandy shore in Hawaii.
Eddie and Jill swapped vows in front of around 70 guests on Saturday, September 18. The wedding was attended by some stars including "Milk" actor Sean Penn, singer Jack Johnson, volleyball star Gabrielle Reece and her husband, surfer Laird Hamilton.
Before tying the knot, Eddie and Jill have been in longtime relationship. The newlyweds already have two daughters together, 6-year-old Olivia and nearly 2-year-old Harper Moon. While the wedding is the first trip to the aisle for Jill, it is the second for Eddie. He was previously wed to Beth Liebling from 1994 to 2000.
More Eddie Vedder News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly