Official Wedding Photo of Eddie Vedder and Jill McCormick Revealed
Official wedding photo of Pearl Jam's frontman Eddie Vedder and model Jill McCormick has been revealed. In the newly outed picture, Eddie, in his bright suit, is seen kissing his bride who sweeps her feet off in her wedding gown with a traditional lei over it on a sandy shore in Hawaii.
Eddie and Jill swapped vows in front of around 70 guests on Saturday, September 18. The wedding was attended by some stars including "Milk" actor Sean Penn, singer Jack Johnson, volleyball star Gabrielle Reece and her husband, surfer Laird Hamilton.
Before tying the knot, Eddie and Jill have been in longtime relationship. The newlyweds already have two daughters together, 6-year-old Olivia and nearly 2-year-old Harper Moon. While the wedding is the first trip to the aisle for Jill, it is the second for Eddie. He was previously wed to Beth Liebling from 1994 to 2000.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal