Katy Perry's Cleavage on 'Sesame Street' Axed
Katy Perry's breasts are the subject of controversy once more as parents are protesting against her segment on "Sesame Street". The singer is one of the guests in season 41, singing her tune "Hot N Cold" with Elmo while wearing a dress with transparent mesh and bright yellow bustier that clearly shows her cleavage.
The clip was previewed earlier this week on the show's YouTube channel. Immediately some disapproving people made comments such as "It would have been a great video, if she didn't look like a w***e", "You can practically see her t*ts. That's some wonderful children's programming" and "She shud concentrate on her singing and care less bout her chest lookin good for lil kids."
The clip is supposed to be aired on New Year's Eve but TMZ said the producers have decided not to air it following the protests.
Nevertheless, Perry's supporters have also posted some encouraging comments below the clip, saying kids won't even notice them "unless you made a big deal about it."
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'