Katy Perry's Cleavage on 'Sesame Street' Axed
Katy Perry's breasts are the subject of controversy once more as parents are protesting against her segment on "Sesame Street". The singer is one of the guests in season 41, singing her tune "Hot N Cold" with Elmo while wearing a dress with transparent mesh and bright yellow bustier that clearly shows her cleavage.
The clip was previewed earlier this week on the show's YouTube channel. Immediately some disapproving people made comments such as "It would have been a great video, if she didn't look like a w***e", "You can practically see her t*ts. That's some wonderful children's programming" and "She shud concentrate on her singing and care less bout her chest lookin good for lil kids."
The clip is supposed to be aired on New Year's Eve but TMZ said the producers have decided not to air it following the protests.
Nevertheless, Perry's supporters have also posted some encouraging comments below the clip, saying kids won't even notice them "unless you made a big deal about it."
More Sesame Street News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle