Katy Perry's Cleavage on 'Sesame Street' Axed
Katy Perry's breasts are the subject of controversy once more as parents are protesting against her segment on "Sesame Street". The singer is one of the guests in season 41, singing her tune "Hot N Cold" with Elmo while wearing a dress with transparent mesh and bright yellow bustier that clearly shows her cleavage.
The clip was previewed earlier this week on the show's YouTube channel. Immediately some disapproving people made comments such as "It would have been a great video, if she didn't look like a w***e", "You can practically see her t*ts. That's some wonderful children's programming" and "She shud concentrate on her singing and care less bout her chest lookin good for lil kids."
The clip is supposed to be aired on New Year's Eve but TMZ said the producers have decided not to air it following the protests.
Nevertheless, Perry's supporters have also posted some encouraging comments below the clip, saying kids won't even notice them "unless you made a big deal about it."
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing
- Brad Pitt to Remove His Angelina Jolie Tattoos to Have a 'Fresh Start'