Katy Perry's Cleavage on 'Sesame Street' Axed
Katy Perry's breasts are the subject of controversy once more as parents are protesting against her segment on "Sesame Street". The singer is one of the guests in season 41, singing her tune "Hot N Cold" with Elmo while wearing a dress with transparent mesh and bright yellow bustier that clearly shows her cleavage.
The clip was previewed earlier this week on the show's YouTube channel. Immediately some disapproving people made comments such as "It would have been a great video, if she didn't look like a w***e", "You can practically see her t*ts. That's some wonderful children's programming" and "She shud concentrate on her singing and care less bout her chest lookin good for lil kids."
The clip is supposed to be aired on New Year's Eve but TMZ said the producers have decided not to air it following the protests.
Nevertheless, Perry's supporters have also posted some encouraging comments below the clip, saying kids won't even notice them "unless you made a big deal about it."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby