Katy Perry's Cleavage on 'Sesame Street' Axed
Katy Perry's breasts are the subject of controversy once more as parents are protesting against her segment on "Sesame Street". The singer is one of the guests in season 41, singing her tune "Hot N Cold" with Elmo while wearing a dress with transparent mesh and bright yellow bustier that clearly shows her cleavage.
The clip was previewed earlier this week on the show's YouTube channel. Immediately some disapproving people made comments such as "It would have been a great video, if she didn't look like a w***e", "You can practically see her t*ts. That's some wonderful children's programming" and "She shud concentrate on her singing and care less bout her chest lookin good for lil kids."
The clip is supposed to be aired on New Year's Eve but TMZ said the producers have decided not to air it following the protests.
Nevertheless, Perry's supporters have also posted some encouraging comments below the clip, saying kids won't even notice them "unless you made a big deal about it."
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris