Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez Photographed Together for the First Time
Cameron Diaz might always refuse to address the nature of her relationship with baseball player Alex Rodriguez. However, the two didn't seem mind having camera captured their moment when they were together at a hotel gym in Tampa, Florida recently.
In pictures, obtained by Daily Mail which were taken on September 15, Diaz was seen accompanying Rodriguez as he worked on his cardio on an exercise bike. According to the site, Diaz and Rodriguez had been staying at the hotel as the sport star and his team were set to play the Tampa Bay Rays on the next day.
Although the gym outing might fuel speculations that Diaz and Rodriguez are dating, the "Knight & Day" actress seemed to have a competitor in winning Rodriguez's heart. Days after Rodriguez was photographed with Diaz, Sofia Vergara was spotted leaving Rodriguez's apartment building.
Vergara was accompanied by a brunette who was earlier at a gym with Yankee star Rodriguez. Still, the site mentioned the "Modern Family" star is currently in relationship with businessman Nick Loeb.
Despite refusing to confirm or deny their relationship, Diaz has recently hinted at romance with Rodriguez. She told Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I grew up with the (Los Angeles) Dodgers, but now I'm a Yankee's fan." Diaz's past lovers include Matt Dillon, Jared Leto and Justin Timberlake.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'