Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez Photographed Together for the First Time
Cameron Diaz might always refuse to address the nature of her relationship with baseball player Alex Rodriguez. However, the two didn't seem mind having camera captured their moment when they were together at a hotel gym in Tampa, Florida recently.
In pictures, obtained by Daily Mail which were taken on September 15, Diaz was seen accompanying Rodriguez as he worked on his cardio on an exercise bike. According to the site, Diaz and Rodriguez had been staying at the hotel as the sport star and his team were set to play the Tampa Bay Rays on the next day.
Although the gym outing might fuel speculations that Diaz and Rodriguez are dating, the "Knight & Day" actress seemed to have a competitor in winning Rodriguez's heart. Days after Rodriguez was photographed with Diaz, Sofia Vergara was spotted leaving Rodriguez's apartment building.
Vergara was accompanied by a brunette who was earlier at a gym with Yankee star Rodriguez. Still, the site mentioned the "Modern Family" star is currently in relationship with businessman Nick Loeb.
Despite refusing to confirm or deny their relationship, Diaz has recently hinted at romance with Rodriguez. She told Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I grew up with the (Los Angeles) Dodgers, but now I'm a Yankee's fan." Diaz's past lovers include Matt Dillon, Jared Leto and Justin Timberlake.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt