Rachel Weisz Signs Up for Psychosexual Drama '360'
Rachel Weisz has signed on to take a role in "360", a sex drama based on Arthur Schnitzler's play "Reigen" which inspired French drama "La Ronde", Variety reports. For the upcoming project, the 40-year-old British will team up with Fernando Meirelles, whom she previously worked with in "The Constant Gardener" which helped her snatch Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
The original play, which has provided the dramatic structure for scores of plays and films, consists of short scenes between couples, shown before or after a sexual liaison. After each scene, one character from the pairing is then shown with another partner, who is then shown with another partner, and so on. Finally, the promiscuity comes full circle.
Peter Morgan is working on the script for "360". Andrew Eaton serves as producer with David Linde executive producing. The project has not gotten start date or release date, but it is likely aimed for 2013 movie.
Rachel Weisz is waiting for the release of her starring film "The Whistleblower" which recently was screened at Toronto International Film Festival. She has also filmed "Dream House", which also features Daniel Craig, and signed on to star in untitled Terrence Malick project that is currently filming in Oklahoma.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21