Rachel Weisz Signs Up for Psychosexual Drama '360'
Rachel Weisz has signed on to take a role in "360", a sex drama based on Arthur Schnitzler's play "Reigen" which inspired French drama "La Ronde", Variety reports. For the upcoming project, the 40-year-old British will team up with Fernando Meirelles, whom she previously worked with in "The Constant Gardener" which helped her snatch Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
The original play, which has provided the dramatic structure for scores of plays and films, consists of short scenes between couples, shown before or after a sexual liaison. After each scene, one character from the pairing is then shown with another partner, who is then shown with another partner, and so on. Finally, the promiscuity comes full circle.
Peter Morgan is working on the script for "360". Andrew Eaton serves as producer with David Linde executive producing. The project has not gotten start date or release date, but it is likely aimed for 2013 movie.
Rachel Weisz is waiting for the release of her starring film "The Whistleblower" which recently was screened at Toronto International Film Festival. She has also filmed "Dream House", which also features Daniel Craig, and signed on to star in untitled Terrence Malick project that is currently filming in Oklahoma.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off