Dave Annable's Real-Life Fiancee Joins 'Brothers and Sisters'
Dave Annable will get to channel his love to Odette Yustman on TV screen. The real-life couple will share some scenes on Annable's starring vehicle "Brothers & Sisters" as lovers, E! Online reported and ABC has confirmed.
This is somehow an echo to previous casting when Annable was still dating Emily VanCamp. The actress portrays Rebecca, who was initially thought as part of the Walkers clan before it was revealed that they were from different parents. They embarked on a secret relationship before coming clean and getting married.
VanCamp, however, is leaving the show this upcoming season and the storyline is made as if the marriage is not working. Enter Yustman's character as a nurse who "starts to fall for Justin, as he's still mending his broken heart from his split with Rebecca."
The guest stint is only scheduled for one episode so far but there's possibility that there will be more. "Brothers & Sisters" premieres the fifth season on September 26.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor