Dave Annable's Real-Life Fiancee Joins 'Brothers and Sisters'
Dave Annable will get to channel his love to Odette Yustman on TV screen. The real-life couple will share some scenes on Annable's starring vehicle "Brothers & Sisters" as lovers, E! Online reported and ABC has confirmed.
This is somehow an echo to previous casting when Annable was still dating Emily VanCamp. The actress portrays Rebecca, who was initially thought as part of the Walkers clan before it was revealed that they were from different parents. They embarked on a secret relationship before coming clean and getting married.
VanCamp, however, is leaving the show this upcoming season and the storyline is made as if the marriage is not working. Enter Yustman's character as a nurse who "starts to fall for Justin, as he's still mending his broken heart from his split with Rebecca."
The guest stint is only scheduled for one episode so far but there's possibility that there will be more. "Brothers & Sisters" premieres the fifth season on September 26.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd