Dave Annable's Real-Life Fiancee Joins 'Brothers and Sisters'
Dave Annable will get to channel his love to Odette Yustman on TV screen. The real-life couple will share some scenes on Annable's starring vehicle "Brothers & Sisters" as lovers, E! Online reported and ABC has confirmed.
This is somehow an echo to previous casting when Annable was still dating Emily VanCamp. The actress portrays Rebecca, who was initially thought as part of the Walkers clan before it was revealed that they were from different parents. They embarked on a secret relationship before coming clean and getting married.
VanCamp, however, is leaving the show this upcoming season and the storyline is made as if the marriage is not working. Enter Yustman's character as a nurse who "starts to fall for Justin, as he's still mending his broken heart from his split with Rebecca."
The guest stint is only scheduled for one episode so far but there's possibility that there will be more. "Brothers & Sisters" premieres the fifth season on September 26.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake