Dave Annable's Real-Life Fiancee Joins 'Brothers and Sisters'
Dave Annable will get to channel his love to Odette Yustman on TV screen. The real-life couple will share some scenes on Annable's starring vehicle "Brothers & Sisters" as lovers, E! Online reported and ABC has confirmed.
This is somehow an echo to previous casting when Annable was still dating Emily VanCamp. The actress portrays Rebecca, who was initially thought as part of the Walkers clan before it was revealed that they were from different parents. They embarked on a secret relationship before coming clean and getting married.
VanCamp, however, is leaving the show this upcoming season and the storyline is made as if the marriage is not working. Enter Yustman's character as a nurse who "starts to fall for Justin, as he's still mending his broken heart from his split with Rebecca."
The guest stint is only scheduled for one episode so far but there's possibility that there will be more. "Brothers & Sisters" premieres the fifth season on September 26.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers