Dave Annable's Real-Life Fiancee Joins 'Brothers and Sisters'
Dave Annable will get to channel his love to Odette Yustman on TV screen. The real-life couple will share some scenes on Annable's starring vehicle "Brothers & Sisters" as lovers, E! Online reported and ABC has confirmed.
This is somehow an echo to previous casting when Annable was still dating Emily VanCamp. The actress portrays Rebecca, who was initially thought as part of the Walkers clan before it was revealed that they were from different parents. They embarked on a secret relationship before coming clean and getting married.
VanCamp, however, is leaving the show this upcoming season and the storyline is made as if the marriage is not working. Enter Yustman's character as a nurse who "starts to fall for Justin, as he's still mending his broken heart from his split with Rebecca."
The guest stint is only scheduled for one episode so far but there's possibility that there will be more. "Brothers & Sisters" premieres the fifth season on September 26.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert