Semi Precious Weapons' 'Look at Me' Music Video Arrives
Semi Precious Weapons have made public an official uncensored music video for their latest single "Look at Me". Frontman Justin Tranter plays a narrator to a lesbian couple who is engaged in a steamy bedroom joint.
"Our concept was really f**king simple," Tranter explained to Rolling Stone. "Have me sit on the bed of a dirty motel room, while two stunning people are making love. Kind of like I'm the narrator of their sex - but making sure it all looks as real, honest and beautiful as the song is."
A ballad track, "Look at Me" is taken from the four-piece group's second album "You Love You" which has been in stores since June this year. The music video is co-directed by Cass Bird, Nicole Ehrlich, and Justin Tranter. The lesbian couple is played by Jocelyn Saldana and Krista Ayne.
Already opening for Lady GaGa's Monster Ball gig and sharing stage with her on the stage of Lollapalooza, Semi Precious Weapons are gearing up for their own headlining tour starting September 22. After that, they will be returning to open for GaGa's traveling show.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri