Semi Precious Weapons' 'Look at Me' Music Video Arrives
Semi Precious Weapons have made public an official uncensored music video for their latest single "Look at Me". Frontman Justin Tranter plays a narrator to a lesbian couple who is engaged in a steamy bedroom joint.
"Our concept was really f**king simple," Tranter explained to Rolling Stone. "Have me sit on the bed of a dirty motel room, while two stunning people are making love. Kind of like I'm the narrator of their sex - but making sure it all looks as real, honest and beautiful as the song is."
A ballad track, "Look at Me" is taken from the four-piece group's second album "You Love You" which has been in stores since June this year. The music video is co-directed by Cass Bird, Nicole Ehrlich, and Justin Tranter. The lesbian couple is played by Jocelyn Saldana and Krista Ayne.
Already opening for Lady GaGa's Monster Ball gig and sharing stage with her on the stage of Lollapalooza, Semi Precious Weapons are gearing up for their own headlining tour starting September 22. After that, they will be returning to open for GaGa's traveling show.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences