Semi Precious Weapons' 'Look at Me' Music Video Arrives
Semi Precious Weapons have made public an official uncensored music video for their latest single "Look at Me". Frontman Justin Tranter plays a narrator to a lesbian couple who is engaged in a steamy bedroom joint.
"Our concept was really f**king simple," Tranter explained to Rolling Stone. "Have me sit on the bed of a dirty motel room, while two stunning people are making love. Kind of like I'm the narrator of their sex - but making sure it all looks as real, honest and beautiful as the song is."
A ballad track, "Look at Me" is taken from the four-piece group's second album "You Love You" which has been in stores since June this year. The music video is co-directed by Cass Bird, Nicole Ehrlich, and Justin Tranter. The lesbian couple is played by Jocelyn Saldana and Krista Ayne.
Already opening for Lady GaGa's Monster Ball gig and sharing stage with her on the stage of Lollapalooza, Semi Precious Weapons are gearing up for their own headlining tour starting September 22. After that, they will be returning to open for GaGa's traveling show.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked