Official Single Cover of Kanye West's 'Runaway'
Kanye West has unleashed an artwork for "Runaway", his new single which was debuted at the closing set of MTV Video Music Awards. The picture posted by the G.O.O.D Music rapper on Twitter features a ballerina striking a pose in a black tutu.
The picture is taken from a scene in short movie Kanye made for the Pusha T-assisted single. Trailer for the film has previously been offered, including a teaser for explosive scene where the outspoken MC holds a feathered woman and carries her to safety.
Explaining the movie's concept, Kanye shared to New York magazine, "It's the story of a phoenix fallen to Earth, and I make her my girlfriend, and people discriminate against her and eventually she has to burn herself alive and go back to her world."
"I've been feeling the idea of the phoenix. It's been in my heart for a while. It's maybe parallel to my career. I threw a Molotov cocktail on my career last year, in a way, and I had to come back as a better person."
More Kanye West News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism