Official Single Cover of Kanye West's 'Runaway'
Kanye West has unleashed an artwork for "Runaway", his new single which was debuted at the closing set of MTV Video Music Awards. The picture posted by the G.O.O.D Music rapper on Twitter features a ballerina striking a pose in a black tutu.
The picture is taken from a scene in short movie Kanye made for the Pusha T-assisted single. Trailer for the film has previously been offered, including a teaser for explosive scene where the outspoken MC holds a feathered woman and carries her to safety.
Explaining the movie's concept, Kanye shared to New York magazine, "It's the story of a phoenix fallen to Earth, and I make her my girlfriend, and people discriminate against her and eventually she has to burn herself alive and go back to her world."
"I've been feeling the idea of the phoenix. It's been in my heart for a while. It's maybe parallel to my career. I threw a Molotov cocktail on my career last year, in a way, and I had to come back as a better person."
More Kanye West News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram