Official Single Cover of Kanye West's 'Runaway'
Kanye West has unleashed an artwork for "Runaway", his new single which was debuted at the closing set of MTV Video Music Awards. The picture posted by the G.O.O.D Music rapper on Twitter features a ballerina striking a pose in a black tutu.
The picture is taken from a scene in short movie Kanye made for the Pusha T-assisted single. Trailer for the film has previously been offered, including a teaser for explosive scene where the outspoken MC holds a feathered woman and carries her to safety.
Explaining the movie's concept, Kanye shared to New York magazine, "It's the story of a phoenix fallen to Earth, and I make her my girlfriend, and people discriminate against her and eventually she has to burn herself alive and go back to her world."
"I've been feeling the idea of the phoenix. It's been in my heart for a while. It's maybe parallel to my career. I threw a Molotov cocktail on my career last year, in a way, and I had to come back as a better person."
More Kanye West News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video