'One Tree Hill' 8.03 Preview: Mouth, Millie and the Bed
The title to next episode of "One Tree Hill" may suggest that Clay, who is between life and death, is the centric storyline, but what happen on the other side of life grabs the attention more. Mouth and Millie are back together and they are caught staring at the ceiling, thinking of what just happened on bed.
Mouth and Millie's relationship dated back in season 5 when she was still an assistant to Brooke. They found things in common but drifted apart as time goes by and she struggled with weight and drugs issue as a model. Millie then cleaned up and chose a different path of career.
Also in the episode, as the situation at the hospital worsens, Nathan makes a huge decision regarding his career. Brooke and Julian take Jamie for the day, while Victoria and Millicent hatch a plan. "The Space in Between" airs September 28 on The CW.
On another news, the show will start using a different version of "I Don't Wanna Be" as the opening credits theme song. Kate Voegele's version will be used first and the remix to the Gavin DeGraw's song can be heard on NY Post. "After listening to the chords, I realized that using a piano to showcase the vocal would lend it a moody, mysterious vibe," she said. Following hers, there will be other remixes by Aimee Mann, Patrick Stump and Tegan & Sara.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed