Video: Kevin Flipping Joe Jonas Off on Stage
Whether or not he's doing it on purpose, Kevin Jonas has flashed his middle finger to brother and bandmate Joe Jonas on stage during one of Jonas Brothers' U.S. shows. In an outed-video, Joe, in his black sleeveless T-shirt, is seen giving a sign to Kevin who answered it by flipping the bird as they walked towards each other.
Kevin and Joe, as well as Nick Jonas, are still currently hitting the road for their North American tour 2010. E! Online reported that the trio, on Tuesday morning, September 21, surprised students at the Los Feliz Arts Charter School in Los Angeles with an impromptu concert.
Joe himself took it on his Twitter page to share the surprise performance. The ex-boyfriend of Taylor Swift wrote, "Starting the day off surprising some kids at a brand new school with OfficeMax gifting them some school supples. Feels good to give back."
Meanwhile, Jonas Brothers were recently caught up in a security scare during their Chula Vista, California show on Thursday night, September 16. The Disney hearth-throbs were stunned when a young female fan suddenly jumped a security fence and clambered on stage. Luckily, the trio could continue singing for their fans after the girl was hauled off by burly security guard.
Kevin Gave Joe Jonas Middle Finger:
More Kevin Jonas News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby