Natalie Portman Wants to Be 'Edgy' Snow White
From being a ballerina in "Black Swan", Natalie Portman could be seen transforming into a Snow White. Pajiba reports the 29-year-old beauty is interested to take the title role in "The Brothers Grimm: Snow White", which will be made as an edgy adult version of the famous tale.
Additionally, the site mentions that the Hollywood Cog says "Amelie" and "Micmacs" director, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, is considering to tackle the helming duty. The upcoming project has been developed by Brett Ratner and Relativity Media.
Natalie Portman wowed people through her performance in "Black Swan" which recently was screened at Venice International Film Festival and Toronto International Film Festival. The Oscar-nominated actress will soon be seen in "Hesher", "Your Highness" and "Thor". She is also attached to star in "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" and has been rumored as the possible female lead in "Gravity".
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors