Natalie Portman Wants to Be 'Edgy' Snow White
From being a ballerina in "Black Swan", Natalie Portman could be seen transforming into a Snow White. Pajiba reports the 29-year-old beauty is interested to take the title role in "The Brothers Grimm: Snow White", which will be made as an edgy adult version of the famous tale.
Additionally, the site mentions that the Hollywood Cog says "Amelie" and "Micmacs" director, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, is considering to tackle the helming duty. The upcoming project has been developed by Brett Ratner and Relativity Media.
Natalie Portman wowed people through her performance in "Black Swan" which recently was screened at Venice International Film Festival and Toronto International Film Festival. The Oscar-nominated actress will soon be seen in "Hesher", "Your Highness" and "Thor". She is also attached to star in "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" and has been rumored as the possible female lead in "Gravity".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival