Natalie Portman Wants to Be 'Edgy' Snow White
From being a ballerina in "Black Swan", Natalie Portman could be seen transforming into a Snow White. Pajiba reports the 29-year-old beauty is interested to take the title role in "The Brothers Grimm: Snow White", which will be made as an edgy adult version of the famous tale.
Additionally, the site mentions that the Hollywood Cog says "Amelie" and "Micmacs" director, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, is considering to tackle the helming duty. The upcoming project has been developed by Brett Ratner and Relativity Media.
Natalie Portman wowed people through her performance in "Black Swan" which recently was screened at Venice International Film Festival and Toronto International Film Festival. The Oscar-nominated actress will soon be seen in "Hesher", "Your Highness" and "Thor". She is also attached to star in "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" and has been rumored as the possible female lead in "Gravity".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked