Natalie Portman Wants to Be 'Edgy' Snow White
From being a ballerina in "Black Swan", Natalie Portman could be seen transforming into a Snow White. Pajiba reports the 29-year-old beauty is interested to take the title role in "The Brothers Grimm: Snow White", which will be made as an edgy adult version of the famous tale.
Additionally, the site mentions that the Hollywood Cog says "Amelie" and "Micmacs" director, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, is considering to tackle the helming duty. The upcoming project has been developed by Brett Ratner and Relativity Media.
Natalie Portman wowed people through her performance in "Black Swan" which recently was screened at Venice International Film Festival and Toronto International Film Festival. The Oscar-nominated actress will soon be seen in "Hesher", "Your Highness" and "Thor". She is also attached to star in "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" and has been rumored as the possible female lead in "Gravity".
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'