Natalie Portman Wants to Be 'Edgy' Snow White
From being a ballerina in "Black Swan", Natalie Portman could be seen transforming into a Snow White. Pajiba reports the 29-year-old beauty is interested to take the title role in "The Brothers Grimm: Snow White", which will be made as an edgy adult version of the famous tale.
Additionally, the site mentions that the Hollywood Cog says "Amelie" and "Micmacs" director, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, is considering to tackle the helming duty. The upcoming project has been developed by Brett Ratner and Relativity Media.
Natalie Portman wowed people through her performance in "Black Swan" which recently was screened at Venice International Film Festival and Toronto International Film Festival. The Oscar-nominated actress will soon be seen in "Hesher", "Your Highness" and "Thor". She is also attached to star in "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" and has been rumored as the possible female lead in "Gravity".
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'