David Hasselhoff Eliminated From 'Dancing with the Stars'
He might be the guy who saved people's life in red pants and the hunk who saved the world with his talking car, but David Hasselhoff can't save himself on the dance floor. The "Baywatch" actor is the first eliminated celebrity in season 11 of "Dancing with the Stars" after scoring only 15 out of 30 with his Cha Cha Cha.
"Hey, we tried," Hasselhoff said when his name and partner Kym Johnson's were called as the eliminated ones. He said later on, before reprising his stiff Cha Cha Cha, "It's been a great ride. I feel bad for Kym because she worked so hard to try and get me where I was going. I'm just so proud that my daughters are here and got to see me go this far. So, it's great."
Hasselhoff was in the bottom two along with actor Kyle Massey who actually scored quite well with 23 out of 30. But the score from the judges is combined with audience vote which probably eventually saves low-scorers Margaret Cho and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino from elimination.
Next week, the remaining 11 couples would dance to either Jive or Quickstep.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group