David Hasselhoff Eliminated From 'Dancing with the Stars'
He might be the guy who saved people's life in red pants and the hunk who saved the world with his talking car, but David Hasselhoff can't save himself on the dance floor. The "Baywatch" actor is the first eliminated celebrity in season 11 of "Dancing with the Stars" after scoring only 15 out of 30 with his Cha Cha Cha.
"Hey, we tried," Hasselhoff said when his name and partner Kym Johnson's were called as the eliminated ones. He said later on, before reprising his stiff Cha Cha Cha, "It's been a great ride. I feel bad for Kym because she worked so hard to try and get me where I was going. I'm just so proud that my daughters are here and got to see me go this far. So, it's great."
Hasselhoff was in the bottom two along with actor Kyle Massey who actually scored quite well with 23 out of 30. But the score from the judges is combined with audience vote which probably eventually saves low-scorers Margaret Cho and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino from elimination.
Next week, the remaining 11 couples would dance to either Jive or Quickstep.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation