David Hasselhoff Eliminated From 'Dancing with the Stars'
He might be the guy who saved people's life in red pants and the hunk who saved the world with his talking car, but David Hasselhoff can't save himself on the dance floor. The "Baywatch" actor is the first eliminated celebrity in season 11 of "Dancing with the Stars" after scoring only 15 out of 30 with his Cha Cha Cha.
"Hey, we tried," Hasselhoff said when his name and partner Kym Johnson's were called as the eliminated ones. He said later on, before reprising his stiff Cha Cha Cha, "It's been a great ride. I feel bad for Kym because she worked so hard to try and get me where I was going. I'm just so proud that my daughters are here and got to see me go this far. So, it's great."
Hasselhoff was in the bottom two along with actor Kyle Massey who actually scored quite well with 23 out of 30. But the score from the judges is combined with audience vote which probably eventually saves low-scorers Margaret Cho and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino from elimination.
Next week, the remaining 11 couples would dance to either Jive or Quickstep.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump