'Glee' 2.02 Preview: Britney/Brittany
Somewhere at McKinley High's cafeteria, Sue Sylvester is screaming in horror upon finding out that the "Glee" kids are doing Britney Spears' music. The preview of episode "Britney/Brittany" reveals that the gang would do a seductive version of "Toxic" while Brittany gets in the mood of "I'm a Slave for You" and Rachel tackles "...Baby One More Time".
When Brittany and the gang try to convince Mr. Schuester to let them do a Britney Spears number, he is reluctant to go that edgy. Meanwhile, an insecure Will is curious about Emma's new beau, Dr. Carl Howell (guest star John Stamos), so he convinces her to bring him in to talk to the kids about dental hygiene. While the dreamy doc inspires the girls to take their dental health more seriously, Will is left feeling worse than before.
"Through a special substance, I go under and have a couple of dream sequences - not only myself, but with Santana," Heather Morris aka Brittany explained to TV Week. "A lot of it has to do with Will not allowing us to perform Britney Spears songs, because he doesn't agree with what kind of entertainer she is, so it's our fight to do Britney. But it's not just us doing Britney in show choir; there are other sequences - it's our homage to her."
It is also confirmed that Brittany and the real Britney Spears would do a duet in "Me Against the Music". Revealing what's the deal with Sue not liking Britney, Jane Lynch said, "Sue Sylvester is of the opinion that Britney Spears is basically the anti-Christ. How does she put it? 'A pop-culture provocateur and responsible for every out-of-control impulse ever created.' So she fears that if Britney Spears' music is played, it will create a sex riot - and it does."
"Britney/Brittany" airs September 28 on FOX.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says