'Sesame Street' Season 41 Has Katy Perry, Colin Farrell and More
"Sesame Street" has unveiled a lot of videos from their 41st season which is not lacking celebrity guests. Katy Perry is one of them, singing her tune "Hot N Cold" which lyrics are changed to teach kids about opposites. In a bride veil, Perry appears in the clip with Elmo, chasing after him and asking him to have a role-play game.
Beside Perry, Colin Farrell, Jason Bateman and Chris O'Donnell also appear in person for the skits. Farrell is working with Elmo to explain the meaning of "investigate" while Bateman teams up with squirrel and penguin as well as Elmo to explain the word "comfort". O'Donnell is struggling with a remote control and a clumsy robot to emphasize on the word "activate".
The three actors are only some who appear in person. Others like Wanda Sykes and Kara DioGuardi have also taped a segment. Meanwhile, Oprah Winfrey prefers to give a voice to the letter 'O'. Puppets also role-played in a spoof for "The Closer", teaching viewers how case is closed, literally.
Season 41 of "Sesame Street" will debut on September 27. The skit with Katy Perry is below while the others can be found on the show's official YouTube channel.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign