'Sesame Street' Season 41 Has Katy Perry, Colin Farrell and More
"Sesame Street" has unveiled a lot of videos from their 41st season which is not lacking celebrity guests. Katy Perry is one of them, singing her tune "Hot N Cold" which lyrics are changed to teach kids about opposites. In a bride veil, Perry appears in the clip with Elmo, chasing after him and asking him to have a role-play game.
Beside Perry, Colin Farrell, Jason Bateman and Chris O'Donnell also appear in person for the skits. Farrell is working with Elmo to explain the meaning of "investigate" while Bateman teams up with squirrel and penguin as well as Elmo to explain the word "comfort". O'Donnell is struggling with a remote control and a clumsy robot to emphasize on the word "activate".
The three actors are only some who appear in person. Others like Wanda Sykes and Kara DioGuardi have also taped a segment. Meanwhile, Oprah Winfrey prefers to give a voice to the letter 'O'. Puppets also role-played in a spoof for "The Closer", teaching viewers how case is closed, literally.
Season 41 of "Sesame Street" will debut on September 27. The skit with Katy Perry is below while the others can be found on the show's official YouTube channel.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms