Kate Winslet Made Official Event Debut With New Model Lover
Kate Winslet no longer plays coy about her new romance with British model Louis Dowler. The 34-year-old actress made her official event debut with Louis at the 58th annual San Sebastian International Film Festival in Spain on Monday, September 20.
Kate, in her one-shoulder bow strap dress, walked on the red carpet with black-suit-clad Louis, who put his hand around his lover's hip. During the event, the "Titanic" star also took a chance to pose along with famed photographer Mario Testino and Ukranian-Canadian model Daria Werbowy.
Kate and 34-year-old Louis, who were said hooking up through mutual pals, have been dating for a few months. Their Spain festival outing came after the two were snapped hand-in-hand during a night out in London in late August. During that time, they also dined at the plush Groucho members club.
Kate was previously married to director Sam Mendes. The couple, who wed on May 24, 2003 on the island of Anguilla in the Carribean, first announced their separation on March 15, stating that "the split is entirely amicable and is by mutual agreement."
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday