Kate Winslet Made Official Event Debut With New Model Lover
Kate Winslet no longer plays coy about her new romance with British model Louis Dowler. The 34-year-old actress made her official event debut with Louis at the 58th annual San Sebastian International Film Festival in Spain on Monday, September 20.
Kate, in her one-shoulder bow strap dress, walked on the red carpet with black-suit-clad Louis, who put his hand around his lover's hip. During the event, the "Titanic" star also took a chance to pose along with famed photographer Mario Testino and Ukranian-Canadian model Daria Werbowy.
Kate and 34-year-old Louis, who were said hooking up through mutual pals, have been dating for a few months. Their Spain festival outing came after the two were snapped hand-in-hand during a night out in London in late August. During that time, they also dined at the plush Groucho members club.
Kate was previously married to director Sam Mendes. The couple, who wed on May 24, 2003 on the island of Anguilla in the Carribean, first announced their separation on March 15, stating that "the split is entirely amicable and is by mutual agreement."
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win