Christina Aguilera's 'Burlesque' Performance Previewed in New Photo
Screen Gems asks fans to support "Burlesque" by liking the Facebook page and in return they share new sneak peek from the movie. As they get 10,000 likes, a fresh photo is released via the social network and it sees Christina Aguilera in one of her performance sequences.
Sporting short locks and revealing outfit, the depicter of main character Ali is featured lying on a piano with a man sitting in front of it. Additionally, two women, who are parts of the performance, are seen standing next to the piano.
Ali is an aspiring singer who moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. Landing a job as a cocktail waitress in The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater headlined by Tess, Ali vows to perform there one day.
With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager and gender-bending host, she makes her way from the bar to the stage. Her spectacular voice restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory, though not before a charismatic entrepreneur arrives with an enticing proposal.
Beside Christina Aguilera, "Burlesque" also has Cher starring as Tess. Stanley Tucci plays stage manager Sean, Eric Dane portrays entrepreneur Marcus Gerber, and Kristen Bell is cast as jealous performer named Nikki. Also landing roles in the film are Julianne Hough and Cam Gigandet.
Steve Antin directs the drama musical with the script written by himself. "It's PG-13 sexy," the filmmaker gushed about the movie, which is slated to arrive in cinemas across the U.S. on November 24.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones