Kanye West Billed as 'SNL' Guest Despite Slamming the Show
Although Kanye West already dropped F words toward "Saturday Night Live" and its whole cast on his single "Power", it seems that he has made amends with the NBC's show as he said yes when invited to be a musical guest on an upcoming episode of this new season. The outspoken rapper is going to perform on October 2 with Bryan Cranston of "Breaking Bad" as a host.
There is no word on whether or not Kanye will sit down for an interview and appear in a sketch. But, when visiting the show in 2007, he dared to poke fun at himself in a skit, mocking his MTV VMAs angry speech he delivered when losing all of the nominations he got at that time. So, he might do another sketch this year.
Before seeing Kanye's performance, new season of "SNL" will be kicked off this coming Saturday, September 25 with an episode where Katy Perry will be singing and Amy Poehler will be returning to take the hosting duty.
Bruno Mars has also been tapped to entertain "SNL" viewers. The Hawaii native who was recently arrested for drug possession will appear on the October 9 episode with Jane Lynch of hit TV series "Glee" coming as a host.
More Kanye West News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked