'30 Rock' Clips Reveal Matt Damon's Return as Pilot Carol
With some clips, NBC gave the first sneak peek to "30 Rock" season 5. It opens with "The Fabian Strategy" where Matt Damon returns as Carol aka the pilot who could be Liz Lemon's soulmate. In one of the clips, Carol could be heard finishing Liz's sentence and answering her co-workers' unnerving questions with ease.
Determined to help Liz keep a man for once, Jack meddles in her burgeoning relationship with Carol. At home, he also struggles to compromise with Avery as she redecorates his apartment. Meanwhile, Tracy Jordan has trouble coming to grips with Kenneth's termination as a page and Jenna becomes TGS' newest producer.
"The Fabian Strategy" airs September 23 on NBC.
Executive producer Robert Carlock recently spilled the details on what this season holds. Kenneth Parcell's departure from TGS will left some scarred but the page would get a life outside the studio. Liz is taking advice from Jack who will be a father himself while Tracy is struggling with being seen as more of a serious actor. There will also be a live episode airing October 14, the first time that they would do that.
- Everyone asks Carol about his job
- Jack calls Liz to tell her about his vacation
- Jenna's new contract is explained
- Tracy hallucinates and thinks he sees Kenneth
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video