Elisabeth Moss Files for Divorce From Fred Armisen
"Mad Men" star Elisabeth Moss' split from actor husband Fred Armisen is about to become official. On Monday, September 20, the 28-year-old actress filed for divorce in L.A. Superior Court, Entertainment Tonight confirmed.
In the divorce papers, Moss cited "irreconcilable differences" as the cause of the split and listed June 26 as the date of their separation. The "Get Him to the Greek" actress was also said asking to terminate the court's jurisdiction to award spousal support to Armisen.
On the separation, a source told Us Magazine, "They had issues. Her religion was as important to her as their marriage, if not more. He could not get with it." Meanwhile, another source previously told People that conflicting work schedules and long-distance relationship were behind the split.
Moss and Armisen have only been married for almost 11 months after tying the knot on October 25, 2009. Less than a week after their split made headline, Armisen was romantically linked to his "Saturday Night Live" co-star Abby Elliott after the two were spotted getting cozy at Reservoir restaurant in Los Angeles back in August.
More Elisabeth Moss News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding