Elisabeth Moss Files for Divorce From Fred Armisen
"Mad Men" star Elisabeth Moss' split from actor husband Fred Armisen is about to become official. On Monday, September 20, the 28-year-old actress filed for divorce in L.A. Superior Court, Entertainment Tonight confirmed.
In the divorce papers, Moss cited "irreconcilable differences" as the cause of the split and listed June 26 as the date of their separation. The "Get Him to the Greek" actress was also said asking to terminate the court's jurisdiction to award spousal support to Armisen.
On the separation, a source told Us Magazine, "They had issues. Her religion was as important to her as their marriage, if not more. He could not get with it." Meanwhile, another source previously told People that conflicting work schedules and long-distance relationship were behind the split.
Moss and Armisen have only been married for almost 11 months after tying the knot on October 25, 2009. Less than a week after their split made headline, Armisen was romantically linked to his "Saturday Night Live" co-star Abby Elliott after the two were spotted getting cozy at Reservoir restaurant in Los Angeles back in August.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal