Elisabeth Moss Files for Divorce From Fred Armisen
"Mad Men" star Elisabeth Moss' split from actor husband Fred Armisen is about to become official. On Monday, September 20, the 28-year-old actress filed for divorce in L.A. Superior Court, Entertainment Tonight confirmed.
In the divorce papers, Moss cited "irreconcilable differences" as the cause of the split and listed June 26 as the date of their separation. The "Get Him to the Greek" actress was also said asking to terminate the court's jurisdiction to award spousal support to Armisen.
On the separation, a source told Us Magazine, "They had issues. Her religion was as important to her as their marriage, if not more. He could not get with it." Meanwhile, another source previously told People that conflicting work schedules and long-distance relationship were behind the split.
Moss and Armisen have only been married for almost 11 months after tying the knot on October 25, 2009. Less than a week after their split made headline, Armisen was romantically linked to his "Saturday Night Live" co-star Abby Elliott after the two were spotted getting cozy at Reservoir restaurant in Los Angeles back in August.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'