Elisabeth Moss Files for Divorce From Fred Armisen
"Mad Men" star Elisabeth Moss' split from actor husband Fred Armisen is about to become official. On Monday, September 20, the 28-year-old actress filed for divorce in L.A. Superior Court, Entertainment Tonight confirmed.
In the divorce papers, Moss cited "irreconcilable differences" as the cause of the split and listed June 26 as the date of their separation. The "Get Him to the Greek" actress was also said asking to terminate the court's jurisdiction to award spousal support to Armisen.
On the separation, a source told Us Magazine, "They had issues. Her religion was as important to her as their marriage, if not more. He could not get with it." Meanwhile, another source previously told People that conflicting work schedules and long-distance relationship were behind the split.
Moss and Armisen have only been married for almost 11 months after tying the knot on October 25, 2009. Less than a week after their split made headline, Armisen was romantically linked to his "Saturday Night Live" co-star Abby Elliott after the two were spotted getting cozy at Reservoir restaurant in Los Angeles back in August.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle