Jay-Z and Coldplay to Perform in Las Vegas for Lavish New Year's Eve Party
Around three months before the celebration of New Year, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas casino-resort has secured two big acts Jay-Z and Coldplay to ring in the upcoming 2011. The rapper and the Chris Martin-fronted band are set to play their own materials before joining forces for a live duet.
The concert is part of a three-day invitation-only festivity which is held roughly two weeks after the $3.9-billion resort opens on December 15. It will be broadcast on the hotel's 65-foot marquee overlooking the Vegas Strip.
Following Jay-Z's multimillion-dollar deal in Vegas, his singer wife Beyonce Knowles is reportedly looking for a gig in the Sin City also. A source told New York Post, "Organizers have spent millions securing the acts. The word is that Beyonce is now looking for a Vegas New Year's gig so she will be in town with Jay."
More Jay-Z News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'