Jay-Z and Coldplay to Perform in Las Vegas for Lavish New Year's Eve Party
Around three months before the celebration of New Year, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas casino-resort has secured two big acts Jay-Z and Coldplay to ring in the upcoming 2011. The rapper and the Chris Martin-fronted band are set to play their own materials before joining forces for a live duet.
The concert is part of a three-day invitation-only festivity which is held roughly two weeks after the $3.9-billion resort opens on December 15. It will be broadcast on the hotel's 65-foot marquee overlooking the Vegas Strip.
Following Jay-Z's multimillion-dollar deal in Vegas, his singer wife Beyonce Knowles is reportedly looking for a gig in the Sin City also. A source told New York Post, "Organizers have spent millions securing the acts. The word is that Beyonce is now looking for a Vegas New Year's gig so she will be in town with Jay."
More Jay-Z News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident