Jay-Z and Coldplay to Perform in Las Vegas for Lavish New Year's Eve Party
Around three months before the celebration of New Year, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas casino-resort has secured two big acts Jay-Z and Coldplay to ring in the upcoming 2011. The rapper and the Chris Martin-fronted band are set to play their own materials before joining forces for a live duet.
The concert is part of a three-day invitation-only festivity which is held roughly two weeks after the $3.9-billion resort opens on December 15. It will be broadcast on the hotel's 65-foot marquee overlooking the Vegas Strip.
Following Jay-Z's multimillion-dollar deal in Vegas, his singer wife Beyonce Knowles is reportedly looking for a gig in the Sin City also. A source told New York Post, "Organizers have spent millions securing the acts. The word is that Beyonce is now looking for a Vegas New Year's gig so she will be in town with Jay."
More Jay-Z News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie