Jay-Z and Coldplay to Perform in Las Vegas for Lavish New Year's Eve Party
Around three months before the celebration of New Year, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas casino-resort has secured two big acts Jay-Z and Coldplay to ring in the upcoming 2011. The rapper and the Chris Martin-fronted band are set to play their own materials before joining forces for a live duet.
The concert is part of a three-day invitation-only festivity which is held roughly two weeks after the $3.9-billion resort opens on December 15. It will be broadcast on the hotel's 65-foot marquee overlooking the Vegas Strip.
Following Jay-Z's multimillion-dollar deal in Vegas, his singer wife Beyonce Knowles is reportedly looking for a gig in the Sin City also. A source told New York Post, "Organizers have spent millions securing the acts. The word is that Beyonce is now looking for a Vegas New Year's gig so she will be in town with Jay."
More Jay-Z News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake