Gwyneth Paltrow to Melt 'Glee' Kids' and Will's Heart
Gwyneth Paltrow is no longer a stranger to singing roles and she aims higher this time. After tackling a daughter to karaoke hustler in "Duets" and a country singer in "Country Strong", the actress is to take a role in musical series "Glee".
E! Online said Paltrow, who is the wife of singer Chris Martin, will be singing and dancing. Paltrow is slated to be a substitute teacher at McKinley High for two episodes. With her good look, she would capture the heart of Will Schuester who is broken hearted after Emma goes out with her dentist. Paltrow's character will not only melt Schue's heart but also the Glee kids' whom she guides when Schue is sick.
The status is still "in talks" but filming is expected to start in two weeks time with creator Ryan Murphy as the director. Murphy specifically wrote the role for Paltrow whom he befriends. If everything turns out to be true, her first episode would air in November.
Meanwhile, "Glee" will return for the second season on Tuesday, September 21.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'