Gwyneth Paltrow to Melt 'Glee' Kids' and Will's Heart
Gwyneth Paltrow is no longer a stranger to singing roles and she aims higher this time. After tackling a daughter to karaoke hustler in "Duets" and a country singer in "Country Strong", the actress is to take a role in musical series "Glee".
E! Online said Paltrow, who is the wife of singer Chris Martin, will be singing and dancing. Paltrow is slated to be a substitute teacher at McKinley High for two episodes. With her good look, she would capture the heart of Will Schuester who is broken hearted after Emma goes out with her dentist. Paltrow's character will not only melt Schue's heart but also the Glee kids' whom she guides when Schue is sick.
The status is still "in talks" but filming is expected to start in two weeks time with creator Ryan Murphy as the director. Murphy specifically wrote the role for Paltrow whom he befriends. If everything turns out to be true, her first episode would air in November.
Meanwhile, "Glee" will return for the second season on Tuesday, September 21.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set