Gwyneth Paltrow to Melt 'Glee' Kids' and Will's Heart
Gwyneth Paltrow is no longer a stranger to singing roles and she aims higher this time. After tackling a daughter to karaoke hustler in "Duets" and a country singer in "Country Strong", the actress is to take a role in musical series "Glee".
E! Online said Paltrow, who is the wife of singer Chris Martin, will be singing and dancing. Paltrow is slated to be a substitute teacher at McKinley High for two episodes. With her good look, she would capture the heart of Will Schuester who is broken hearted after Emma goes out with her dentist. Paltrow's character will not only melt Schue's heart but also the Glee kids' whom she guides when Schue is sick.
The status is still "in talks" but filming is expected to start in two weeks time with creator Ryan Murphy as the director. Murphy specifically wrote the role for Paltrow whom he befriends. If everything turns out to be true, her first episode would air in November.
Meanwhile, "Glee" will return for the second season on Tuesday, September 21.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince