Gwyneth Paltrow to Melt 'Glee' Kids' and Will's Heart
Gwyneth Paltrow is no longer a stranger to singing roles and she aims higher this time. After tackling a daughter to karaoke hustler in "Duets" and a country singer in "Country Strong", the actress is to take a role in musical series "Glee".
E! Online said Paltrow, who is the wife of singer Chris Martin, will be singing and dancing. Paltrow is slated to be a substitute teacher at McKinley High for two episodes. With her good look, she would capture the heart of Will Schuester who is broken hearted after Emma goes out with her dentist. Paltrow's character will not only melt Schue's heart but also the Glee kids' whom she guides when Schue is sick.
The status is still "in talks" but filming is expected to start in two weeks time with creator Ryan Murphy as the director. Murphy specifically wrote the role for Paltrow whom he befriends. If everything turns out to be true, her first episode would air in November.
Meanwhile, "Glee" will return for the second season on Tuesday, September 21.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2