Video: Jonas Brothers Sang Danielle Deleasa Happy Birthday During Their Show
Kevin Jonas' wife Danielle Deleasa got a nice treat from husband and her famous brothers-in-law. Danielle was invited to join Jonas Brothers on stage during their performance on Sunday, September 19 at the Shoreline Amphitheater where the trio sang her birthday anthem.
Surprised Danielle could only smile as Kevin, along with Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas, completed their happy-birthday singing. The performance was closed with an awe from audience as Kevin landed a kiss on his wife's lips.
Danielle's birthday came just three days after Nick's big day. Just like his sister-in-law, Nick celebrated his big day with his closest person such as brother Joe, tourmate Demi Lovato and also ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus. The group had a late-night bowling at the stroke of midnight, on September 15.
Danielle Deleasa has accompanied husband Kevin Jonas during Jonas Brothers' U.S. tour. Danielle, who wed Kevin in December 2009, benefited her time on the road by perfecting her cookery on her and Kevin's personal tour bus. She previously told USA Today, "The caterer has been teaching me new dishes."
Jonas Brothers Sang Happy Birthday to Danielle Deleasa:
More Kevin Jonas News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'