Video: Jonas Brothers Sang Danielle Deleasa Happy Birthday During Their Show
Kevin Jonas' wife Danielle Deleasa got a nice treat from husband and her famous brothers-in-law. Danielle was invited to join Jonas Brothers on stage during their performance on Sunday, September 19 at the Shoreline Amphitheater where the trio sang her birthday anthem.
Surprised Danielle could only smile as Kevin, along with Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas, completed their happy-birthday singing. The performance was closed with an awe from audience as Kevin landed a kiss on his wife's lips.
Danielle's birthday came just three days after Nick's big day. Just like his sister-in-law, Nick celebrated his big day with his closest person such as brother Joe, tourmate Demi Lovato and also ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus. The group had a late-night bowling at the stroke of midnight, on September 15.
Danielle Deleasa has accompanied husband Kevin Jonas during Jonas Brothers' U.S. tour. Danielle, who wed Kevin in December 2009, benefited her time on the road by perfecting her cookery on her and Kevin's personal tour bus. She previously told USA Today, "The caterer has been teaching me new dishes."
Jonas Brothers Sang Happy Birthday to Danielle Deleasa:
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri