Video: Jonas Brothers Sang Danielle Deleasa Happy Birthday During Their Show
Kevin Jonas' wife Danielle Deleasa got a nice treat from husband and her famous brothers-in-law. Danielle was invited to join Jonas Brothers on stage during their performance on Sunday, September 19 at the Shoreline Amphitheater where the trio sang her birthday anthem.
Surprised Danielle could only smile as Kevin, along with Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas, completed their happy-birthday singing. The performance was closed with an awe from audience as Kevin landed a kiss on his wife's lips.
Danielle's birthday came just three days after Nick's big day. Just like his sister-in-law, Nick celebrated his big day with his closest person such as brother Joe, tourmate Demi Lovato and also ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus. The group had a late-night bowling at the stroke of midnight, on September 15.
Danielle Deleasa has accompanied husband Kevin Jonas during Jonas Brothers' U.S. tour. Danielle, who wed Kevin in December 2009, benefited her time on the road by perfecting her cookery on her and Kevin's personal tour bus. She previously told USA Today, "The caterer has been teaching me new dishes."
Jonas Brothers Sang Happy Birthday to Danielle Deleasa:
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group