MTV EMAs Nominees: Lady GaGa, Katy Perry and More
To be held in Madrid, Spain, the 17th Annual European Music Awards has unleashed the artists that take up nominations this year. Leading the list is recent MTV VMAs big winner Lady GaGa, who like Katy Perry and Rihanna, has bagged five nominations.
GaGa is up for Best Pop Act along with Best Live Act and Best Female. In the last category, GaGa will battle it out with Perry, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus and Shakira. Meanwhile, the Best Male act is dominated by Hip-Hop artists such as Eminem, Usher and Kanye West. Justin Bieber and Enrique Iglesias are also running for the title.
The prizes will be handed out on Sunday, November 7 at Madrid's Caja Magica. It is broadcast live by MTV channels across the globe starting 21:00 CET. Confirmed to perform at the event are Perry and Linkin Park.
Those who would like to vote and find out the regional nominees can log on to EMAs official site.
- Usher - "OMG"
- Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg - "California Gurls"
- Eminem feat. Rihanna - "Love the Way You Lie"
- Rihanna - "Rude Boy"
- Lady GaGa - "Bad Romance"
- 30 Seconds to Mars - "Kings and Queens"
- Katy Perry - "California Gurls"
- Lady GaGa feat. Beyonce Knowles - "Telephone"
- Plan B - "Prayin'"
- Eminem feat Rihanna - "Love the Way You Lie"
- Alexandra Burke
- Jason Derulo
- Justin Bieber
- Selena Gomez and The Scene
- The Drums
- Professor Green
- Mike Posner
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen