'Smallville' Unleashes Alexander Luthor Clip
The CW released over the weekend, a clip from the tenth season premiere of "Smallville". Tess awakens in a LuthorCorp lab and is shown around by young Alexander Luthor who introduces Tess to his imperfect "brother".
It is not yet confirmed whether Michael Rosenbaum will reprise his role as Lex Luthor, but producer slash actor Tom Welling said Rosenbaum is interested although "there are just some things to iron out". He added, "I think he understands that we can't end the show without Lex Luthor."
The season premiere picks up where the finale left off. Lois finds Clark's lifeless body and removes the blue kryptonite enabling him to heal himself. However, Lois sneaks away before Clark fully awakens in order to protect his secret. Meanwhile, Chloe is desperate to find Oliver, so she turns to an unlikely source for answers. Jonathan returns to the Kent Farm with a message for Clark.
"Smallville" premieres September 24 at 8/7c.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction