'Smallville' Unleashes Alexander Luthor Clip
The CW released over the weekend, a clip from the tenth season premiere of "Smallville". Tess awakens in a LuthorCorp lab and is shown around by young Alexander Luthor who introduces Tess to his imperfect "brother".
It is not yet confirmed whether Michael Rosenbaum will reprise his role as Lex Luthor, but producer slash actor Tom Welling said Rosenbaum is interested although "there are just some things to iron out". He added, "I think he understands that we can't end the show without Lex Luthor."
The season premiere picks up where the finale left off. Lois finds Clark's lifeless body and removes the blue kryptonite enabling him to heal himself. However, Lois sneaks away before Clark fully awakens in order to protect his secret. Meanwhile, Chloe is desperate to find Oliver, so she turns to an unlikely source for answers. Jonathan returns to the Kent Farm with a message for Clark.
"Smallville" premieres September 24 at 8/7c.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor