'Smallville' Unleashes Alexander Luthor Clip
The CW released over the weekend, a clip from the tenth season premiere of "Smallville". Tess awakens in a LuthorCorp lab and is shown around by young Alexander Luthor who introduces Tess to his imperfect "brother".
It is not yet confirmed whether Michael Rosenbaum will reprise his role as Lex Luthor, but producer slash actor Tom Welling said Rosenbaum is interested although "there are just some things to iron out". He added, "I think he understands that we can't end the show without Lex Luthor."
The season premiere picks up where the finale left off. Lois finds Clark's lifeless body and removes the blue kryptonite enabling him to heal himself. However, Lois sneaks away before Clark fully awakens in order to protect his secret. Meanwhile, Chloe is desperate to find Oliver, so she turns to an unlikely source for answers. Jonathan returns to the Kent Farm with a message for Clark.
"Smallville" premieres September 24 at 8/7c.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant