'Smallville' Unleashes Alexander Luthor Clip
The CW released over the weekend, a clip from the tenth season premiere of "Smallville". Tess awakens in a LuthorCorp lab and is shown around by young Alexander Luthor who introduces Tess to his imperfect "brother".
It is not yet confirmed whether Michael Rosenbaum will reprise his role as Lex Luthor, but producer slash actor Tom Welling said Rosenbaum is interested although "there are just some things to iron out". He added, "I think he understands that we can't end the show without Lex Luthor."
The season premiere picks up where the finale left off. Lois finds Clark's lifeless body and removes the blue kryptonite enabling him to heal himself. However, Lois sneaks away before Clark fully awakens in order to protect his secret. Meanwhile, Chloe is desperate to find Oliver, so she turns to an unlikely source for answers. Jonathan returns to the Kent Farm with a message for Clark.
"Smallville" premieres September 24 at 8/7c.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia