'Smallville' Unleashes Alexander Luthor Clip
The CW released over the weekend, a clip from the tenth season premiere of "Smallville". Tess awakens in a LuthorCorp lab and is shown around by young Alexander Luthor who introduces Tess to his imperfect "brother".
It is not yet confirmed whether Michael Rosenbaum will reprise his role as Lex Luthor, but producer slash actor Tom Welling said Rosenbaum is interested although "there are just some things to iron out". He added, "I think he understands that we can't end the show without Lex Luthor."
The season premiere picks up where the finale left off. Lois finds Clark's lifeless body and removes the blue kryptonite enabling him to heal himself. However, Lois sneaks away before Clark fully awakens in order to protect his secret. Meanwhile, Chloe is desperate to find Oliver, so she turns to an unlikely source for answers. Jonathan returns to the Kent Farm with a message for Clark.
"Smallville" premieres September 24 at 8/7c.
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds