Bruno Mars Arrested for Suspicion of Narcotics Possession
Rising star Bruno Mars has landed trouble with the law. According to Las Vegas Review Journal, Las Vegas police has confirmed that the "Just the Way You Are" singer was arrested on suspicion of narcotics possession on early Sunday morning, September 19.
Sgt. John Sheahan revealed that Bruno was busted at around 2:40 A.M. at the Hard Rock hotel. John further shared that Hard Rock security confronted the star, whose real name is Peter Hernandez, in a bathroom and discovered him with narcotics. However, the kind of narcotics which the singer/songwriter possessed was not yet known.
Bruno might have found himself freed from the police. On early Monday, September 20, Bruno said that he has been in Dallas for an appearance, writing on his Twitter page "Texas is dope! Im in dallas rite now looking foward to meeting some folks @ the radio stations. tune in for a special live performance (sic)."
Prior to the arrest, Bruno, who co-wrote B.o.B's "Nothin' on You" and Travis McCoy's "Billionaire", urged his fans to watch him performing at the hotel. He tweeted, "Come See Me @ the Hard Rock 2nite!! VEGAS!!"
More Bruno Mars News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat