Bruno Mars Arrested for Suspicion of Narcotics Possession
Rising star Bruno Mars has landed trouble with the law. According to Las Vegas Review Journal, Las Vegas police has confirmed that the "Just the Way You Are" singer was arrested on suspicion of narcotics possession on early Sunday morning, September 19.
Sgt. John Sheahan revealed that Bruno was busted at around 2:40 A.M. at the Hard Rock hotel. John further shared that Hard Rock security confronted the star, whose real name is Peter Hernandez, in a bathroom and discovered him with narcotics. However, the kind of narcotics which the singer/songwriter possessed was not yet known.
Bruno might have found himself freed from the police. On early Monday, September 20, Bruno said that he has been in Dallas for an appearance, writing on his Twitter page "Texas is dope! Im in dallas rite now looking foward to meeting some folks @ the radio stations. tune in for a special live performance (sic)."
Prior to the arrest, Bruno, who co-wrote B.o.B's "Nothin' on You" and Travis McCoy's "Billionaire", urged his fans to watch him performing at the hotel. He tweeted, "Come See Me @ the Hard Rock 2nite!! VEGAS!!"
More Bruno Mars News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction