Bruno Mars Arrested for Suspicion of Narcotics Possession
Rising star Bruno Mars has landed trouble with the law. According to Las Vegas Review Journal, Las Vegas police has confirmed that the "Just the Way You Are" singer was arrested on suspicion of narcotics possession on early Sunday morning, September 19.
Sgt. John Sheahan revealed that Bruno was busted at around 2:40 A.M. at the Hard Rock hotel. John further shared that Hard Rock security confronted the star, whose real name is Peter Hernandez, in a bathroom and discovered him with narcotics. However, the kind of narcotics which the singer/songwriter possessed was not yet known.
Bruno might have found himself freed from the police. On early Monday, September 20, Bruno said that he has been in Dallas for an appearance, writing on his Twitter page "Texas is dope! Im in dallas rite now looking foward to meeting some folks @ the radio stations. tune in for a special live performance (sic)."
Prior to the arrest, Bruno, who co-wrote B.o.B's "Nothin' on You" and Travis McCoy's "Billionaire", urged his fans to watch him performing at the hotel. He tweeted, "Come See Me @ the Hard Rock 2nite!! VEGAS!!"
More Bruno Mars News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory