Bruno Mars Arrested for Suspicion of Narcotics Possession
Rising star Bruno Mars has landed trouble with the law. According to Las Vegas Review Journal, Las Vegas police has confirmed that the "Just the Way You Are" singer was arrested on suspicion of narcotics possession on early Sunday morning, September 19.
Sgt. John Sheahan revealed that Bruno was busted at around 2:40 A.M. at the Hard Rock hotel. John further shared that Hard Rock security confronted the star, whose real name is Peter Hernandez, in a bathroom and discovered him with narcotics. However, the kind of narcotics which the singer/songwriter possessed was not yet known.
Bruno might have found himself freed from the police. On early Monday, September 20, Bruno said that he has been in Dallas for an appearance, writing on his Twitter page "Texas is dope! Im in dallas rite now looking foward to meeting some folks @ the radio stations. tune in for a special live performance (sic)."
Prior to the arrest, Bruno, who co-wrote B.o.B's "Nothin' on You" and Travis McCoy's "Billionaire", urged his fans to watch him performing at the hotel. He tweeted, "Come See Me @ the Hard Rock 2nite!! VEGAS!!"
More Bruno Mars News
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn