Kim Kardashian and Miles Austin End Romance Due to 'Busy Schedules'
After hit with pregnancy rumor, Kim Kardashian has now been struck with rumor suggesting her romance with Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin is over. A source told People, "There's no huge reason except their distance apart," adding that the decision was mutual.
"With his season and Kim's filming ('Keeping Up with the Kardashians') it just slowly split them apart," the source further explained. "They tried to keep it as low profile as possible when they were together. They were acting as if they were single or just having fun, but they never were."
The source added that the separation was settled right before Kim left U.S. for Europe. The source said, "It was the real deal. They were always strong, but before Kim left for Europe they decided it's not fair that they don't get to spend more time together and ended it."
A source additionally told E! Online that Kim and Miles went their separate ways "a little over a week ago." Just like the first insider, the source stated that the break-up "was because of their lack of time spent together and busy schedules. It just wasn't realistic that they could make it work."
Another pal revealed to the site that Kim's friends and family have urged her to focus on more conventional guys instead of athletes - beside Miles, Kim's past lover was NFL player Reggie Bush. The pal said, "She needs to date a businessman. Athletes just aren't a good long-term investment."
Kim Kardashian and Miles Austin, who never confirmed to the public about their love life, were first romantically linked back in early June after the pair was spotted cuddling up at Casa Vega in L.A.'s Sherman Oaks. The romance report was fueled with a source saying that the two "are dating." The source at that time added, "But she doesn't want to rush anything. Kim wants to date someone who gets her busy lifestyle."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby