Sam Worthington and Eva Mendes Attend 'Last Night' Premiere at TIFF
Sam Worthington made another stop at 2010 Toronto International Film Festival on September 18. After promoting "The Debt" on September 14, the Aussie star came to represent "Last Night" at the film's premiere which was held during the weekend at Roy Thompson Hall.
The lead actor, who came in a black and white outfit, was accompanied by girlfriend Natalie Mark at the special screening. After taking pictures with fans who had waited for him at the venue, he greeted co-star Eva Mendes who looked stunning in her black sweep train gown.
While Worthington's on-screen wife Keira Knightley was not seen among the attendees at the Saturday event, another actress Stephanie Romanov hit the red carpet that evening. Producers Nick Wechsler and Christophe Riandee also came in support of the premiere.
"Last Night" revolves around a married couple who is each tempted to stray, as the husband travels on a business trip with a desirable colleague while the wife encounters her past love at home. Directed by Massy Tadjedin with her own script, the drama is slated to be released in Italy on November 5 but is yet to have U.S. release date.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says