Sam Worthington and Eva Mendes Attend 'Last Night' Premiere at TIFF
Sam Worthington made another stop at 2010 Toronto International Film Festival on September 18. After promoting "The Debt" on September 14, the Aussie star came to represent "Last Night" at the film's premiere which was held during the weekend at Roy Thompson Hall.
The lead actor, who came in a black and white outfit, was accompanied by girlfriend Natalie Mark at the special screening. After taking pictures with fans who had waited for him at the venue, he greeted co-star Eva Mendes who looked stunning in her black sweep train gown.
While Worthington's on-screen wife Keira Knightley was not seen among the attendees at the Saturday event, another actress Stephanie Romanov hit the red carpet that evening. Producers Nick Wechsler and Christophe Riandee also came in support of the premiere.
"Last Night" revolves around a married couple who is each tempted to stray, as the husband travels on a business trip with a desirable colleague while the wife encounters her past love at home. Directed by Massy Tadjedin with her own script, the drama is slated to be released in Italy on November 5 but is yet to have U.S. release date.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack