Sam Worthington and Eva Mendes Attend 'Last Night' Premiere at TIFF
Sam Worthington made another stop at 2010 Toronto International Film Festival on September 18. After promoting "The Debt" on September 14, the Aussie star came to represent "Last Night" at the film's premiere which was held during the weekend at Roy Thompson Hall.
The lead actor, who came in a black and white outfit, was accompanied by girlfriend Natalie Mark at the special screening. After taking pictures with fans who had waited for him at the venue, he greeted co-star Eva Mendes who looked stunning in her black sweep train gown.
While Worthington's on-screen wife Keira Knightley was not seen among the attendees at the Saturday event, another actress Stephanie Romanov hit the red carpet that evening. Producers Nick Wechsler and Christophe Riandee also came in support of the premiere.
"Last Night" revolves around a married couple who is each tempted to stray, as the husband travels on a business trip with a desirable colleague while the wife encounters her past love at home. Directed by Massy Tadjedin with her own script, the drama is slated to be released in Italy on November 5 but is yet to have U.S. release date.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns