Inmate Sues Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian for 'Their Outrageousness of Actions'
Some people are looking forward for recent news about Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian. However, one man is having enough with the Kardashians sisters' actions - he's filing a lawsuit against them.
According to TMZ, an inmate at the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections, named D.J. Goodson, filed the legal papers against Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, claiming he developed "extreme emotional distress due to their outrageousness of actions." D.J. Stated that he suffered the "extreme emotional distress" after forced to watch "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami".
In the suit, which was filed in a federal court, D.J. also mentioned that he permanently scarred from watching domestic abuse from a boxing match on the show featuring Kim, emotional abuse from Kourtney's rantings and also racism as Khloe used to refer to a baby doll as "the black baby." He is looking for $75,000 in damages.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off