Inmate Sues Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian for 'Their Outrageousness of Actions'
Some people are looking forward for recent news about Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian. However, one man is having enough with the Kardashians sisters' actions - he's filing a lawsuit against them.
According to TMZ, an inmate at the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections, named D.J. Goodson, filed the legal papers against Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, claiming he developed "extreme emotional distress due to their outrageousness of actions." D.J. Stated that he suffered the "extreme emotional distress" after forced to watch "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami".
In the suit, which was filed in a federal court, D.J. also mentioned that he permanently scarred from watching domestic abuse from a boxing match on the show featuring Kim, emotional abuse from Kourtney's rantings and also racism as Khloe used to refer to a baby doll as "the black baby." He is looking for $75,000 in damages.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion