Inmate Sues Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian for 'Their Outrageousness of Actions'
Some people are looking forward for recent news about Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian. However, one man is having enough with the Kardashians sisters' actions - he's filing a lawsuit against them.
According to TMZ, an inmate at the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections, named D.J. Goodson, filed the legal papers against Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, claiming he developed "extreme emotional distress due to their outrageousness of actions." D.J. Stated that he suffered the "extreme emotional distress" after forced to watch "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami".
In the suit, which was filed in a federal court, D.J. also mentioned that he permanently scarred from watching domestic abuse from a boxing match on the show featuring Kim, emotional abuse from Kourtney's rantings and also racism as Khloe used to refer to a baby doll as "the black baby." He is looking for $75,000 in damages.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'