Tom Cruise Possibly Unveils New 'Mission: Impossible IV' Title
It was reported that "Mission: Impossible IV" could get a new title that does not even make reference to the widely known franchise. Now, Tom Cruise makes a headline as he has possibly revealed the new title. "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4 UPDATE: Skydance Productions & Paramount Pictures join forces for 'The Mission!'," so he writes on his Twitter and Facebook pages on Friday, September 17.
Along with the status, Cruise shares a link of an article about the movie. It highlights producer/actor David Ellison whose company Skydance Productions has joined forces with Paramount Pictures to finance the fourth "Mission: Impossible" film.
Cruise will reprise his role as Ethan Hunt in the forthcoming movie. He additionally serves as producer along with J.J. Abrams and Paul Wagner. Jeremy Renner is cast as Hunt's sidekick while Paula Patton takes the female lead role. Brad Bird is attached to direct this action movie, which is already set for December 16, 2011 U.S. release.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie