Tom Cruise Possibly Unveils New 'Mission: Impossible IV' Title
It was reported that "Mission: Impossible IV" could get a new title that does not even make reference to the widely known franchise. Now, Tom Cruise makes a headline as he has possibly revealed the new title. "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4 UPDATE: Skydance Productions & Paramount Pictures join forces for 'The Mission!'," so he writes on his Twitter and Facebook pages on Friday, September 17.
Along with the status, Cruise shares a link of an article about the movie. It highlights producer/actor David Ellison whose company Skydance Productions has joined forces with Paramount Pictures to finance the fourth "Mission: Impossible" film.
Cruise will reprise his role as Ethan Hunt in the forthcoming movie. He additionally serves as producer along with J.J. Abrams and Paul Wagner. Jeremy Renner is cast as Hunt's sidekick while Paula Patton takes the female lead role. Brad Bird is attached to direct this action movie, which is already set for December 16, 2011 U.S. release.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger