Tom Cruise Possibly Unveils New 'Mission: Impossible IV' Title
It was reported that "Mission: Impossible IV" could get a new title that does not even make reference to the widely known franchise. Now, Tom Cruise makes a headline as he has possibly revealed the new title. "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4 UPDATE: Skydance Productions & Paramount Pictures join forces for 'The Mission!'," so he writes on his Twitter and Facebook pages on Friday, September 17.
Along with the status, Cruise shares a link of an article about the movie. It highlights producer/actor David Ellison whose company Skydance Productions has joined forces with Paramount Pictures to finance the fourth "Mission: Impossible" film.
Cruise will reprise his role as Ethan Hunt in the forthcoming movie. He additionally serves as producer along with J.J. Abrams and Paul Wagner. Jeremy Renner is cast as Hunt's sidekick while Paula Patton takes the female lead role. Brad Bird is attached to direct this action movie, which is already set for December 16, 2011 U.S. release.
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations