Tom Cruise Possibly Unveils New 'Mission: Impossible IV' Title
It was reported that "Mission: Impossible IV" could get a new title that does not even make reference to the widely known franchise. Now, Tom Cruise makes a headline as he has possibly revealed the new title. "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4 UPDATE: Skydance Productions & Paramount Pictures join forces for 'The Mission!'," so he writes on his Twitter and Facebook pages on Friday, September 17.
Along with the status, Cruise shares a link of an article about the movie. It highlights producer/actor David Ellison whose company Skydance Productions has joined forces with Paramount Pictures to finance the fourth "Mission: Impossible" film.
Cruise will reprise his role as Ethan Hunt in the forthcoming movie. He additionally serves as producer along with J.J. Abrams and Paul Wagner. Jeremy Renner is cast as Hunt's sidekick while Paula Patton takes the female lead role. Brad Bird is attached to direct this action movie, which is already set for December 16, 2011 U.S. release.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?