Miley Cyrus Accused of Hit-and-Run
Miley Cyrus has been struck with a hit-and-run allegation. Mauro Fiore, an attorney for an alleged victim, told TMZ that the 17-year-old star's Mercedes-Benz SUV totaled his client's 1991 Camry which was parked in a Los Angeles restaurant, earlier this week.
According to Mauro, Miley left the scene after hitting the parked car. The Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller of "The Last Song", however, gave her phone number to the parking attendant before speeding off. The attorney also mentioned that the songstress claimed the white Benz she was driving belonged to her boyfriend, but the vehicle is actually registered to her mother.
The parking attendant didn't file a report at that time, but Mauro stated his client plans to file the police report on Friday, September 17. Though so, Miley's action may not be considered as a hit-and-run because she left her contact information with the parking attendant. A rep for Miley has not yet released any statement.
This will be the second driving scandal for Miley this week. On September 13, cops had to come and assist her after being mobbed by paparazzi when heading to a massage parlor in North Hollywood. Her rep was also forced to clear out story mentioning the actress was pulled over for talking on her cell phone while driving.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion