Miley Cyrus Accused of Hit-and-Run
Miley Cyrus has been struck with a hit-and-run allegation. Mauro Fiore, an attorney for an alleged victim, told TMZ that the 17-year-old star's Mercedes-Benz SUV totaled his client's 1991 Camry which was parked in a Los Angeles restaurant, earlier this week.
According to Mauro, Miley left the scene after hitting the parked car. The Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller of "The Last Song", however, gave her phone number to the parking attendant before speeding off. The attorney also mentioned that the songstress claimed the white Benz she was driving belonged to her boyfriend, but the vehicle is actually registered to her mother.
The parking attendant didn't file a report at that time, but Mauro stated his client plans to file the police report on Friday, September 17. Though so, Miley's action may not be considered as a hit-and-run because she left her contact information with the parking attendant. A rep for Miley has not yet released any statement.
This will be the second driving scandal for Miley this week. On September 13, cops had to come and assist her after being mobbed by paparazzi when heading to a massage parlor in North Hollywood. Her rep was also forced to clear out story mentioning the actress was pulled over for talking on her cell phone while driving.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2