'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance' Gets Release Date
"Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" is set to unleash hell once again in 2012. Sony's Columbia Pictures, via Shock Till You Drop and Superhero Hype, has announced that they plan to release the movie on February 17, five years after the first film hit theaters on February 16, 2007.
Still starring Nicolas Cage as the titular character, "Ghost Rider 2" has started shooting in Bucharest, Romania. "Crank" helmers, Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, are working behind the lens for the upcoming action thriller which will be released both in 2-D and 3-D theaters.
"Ghost Rider" grossed $228.7 million worldwide and it follows Johnny Blaze who makes a deal with the devil in order to save the life of a loved one. The sequel reportedly will highlight the tormented soul of Blaze, who is said seeing curse in his power.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'