'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance' Gets Release Date
"Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" is set to unleash hell once again in 2012. Sony's Columbia Pictures, via Shock Till You Drop and Superhero Hype, has announced that they plan to release the movie on February 17, five years after the first film hit theaters on February 16, 2007.
Still starring Nicolas Cage as the titular character, "Ghost Rider 2" has started shooting in Bucharest, Romania. "Crank" helmers, Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, are working behind the lens for the upcoming action thriller which will be released both in 2-D and 3-D theaters.
"Ghost Rider" grossed $228.7 million worldwide and it follows Johnny Blaze who makes a deal with the devil in order to save the life of a loved one. The sequel reportedly will highlight the tormented soul of Blaze, who is said seeing curse in his power.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie