'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance' Gets Release Date
"Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" is set to unleash hell once again in 2012. Sony's Columbia Pictures, via Shock Till You Drop and Superhero Hype, has announced that they plan to release the movie on February 17, five years after the first film hit theaters on February 16, 2007.
Still starring Nicolas Cage as the titular character, "Ghost Rider 2" has started shooting in Bucharest, Romania. "Crank" helmers, Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, are working behind the lens for the upcoming action thriller which will be released both in 2-D and 3-D theaters.
"Ghost Rider" grossed $228.7 million worldwide and it follows Johnny Blaze who makes a deal with the devil in order to save the life of a loved one. The sequel reportedly will highlight the tormented soul of Blaze, who is said seeing curse in his power.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences