'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance' Gets Release Date
"Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" is set to unleash hell once again in 2012. Sony's Columbia Pictures, via Shock Till You Drop and Superhero Hype, has announced that they plan to release the movie on February 17, five years after the first film hit theaters on February 16, 2007.
Still starring Nicolas Cage as the titular character, "Ghost Rider 2" has started shooting in Bucharest, Romania. "Crank" helmers, Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, are working behind the lens for the upcoming action thriller which will be released both in 2-D and 3-D theaters.
"Ghost Rider" grossed $228.7 million worldwide and it follows Johnny Blaze who makes a deal with the devil in order to save the life of a loved one. The sequel reportedly will highlight the tormented soul of Blaze, who is said seeing curse in his power.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series