Accused of Misdemeanor Battery, Adam Lambert Explains on Twitter
"American Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert has taken it to his Twitter page to explain a battery allegation made against him. On Friday, September 17, Lambert wrote, "Battery? Nope. I attempted to grab a camera, no punches were thrown and no one was on the ground. It was literally harmless. If embarrassment is a crime-thats all I'm guilty of."
The incident itself happened when Lambert was relaxing in a Miami beach on Thursday, September 16. According to police report obtained by TMZ, Lambert grabbed a photographer's backpack "where the camera was placed" and "wrestled (him) to the ground forcefully." The report also mentioned that the alleged victim didn't sustain any "bruises or lacerations."
In pictures taken, Lambert was seen wearing turquoise shorts, a tank top, big straw hat and black fingernail polish. On this, the singer shared, "Hahha the photos are hilarious !! Lol please everyone forgive me for that hat. I was attempting a disguise - clearly failed." Although stating there was no scuffle, he admitted that the snapper ruined his day, writing "Eeew paparazzi killed my peaceful afternoon on the beach!"
Though the paparazzo has filed the report, accusing Lambert of misdemeanor battery, no arrest was made. A police spokesman revealed that there will be no investigation made, Associated Press further reported. The state attorney's office will review the report and decide if any charges will be filed.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3