Videos: Nick Jonas Celebrates Birthday With Ex Miley Cyrus
Nick Jonas turned 18 on Thursday, September 16 and the Jonas Brothers star celebrated his birthday with his ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus and his brother's ex Demi Lovato. The stars, however, didn't go trio during the big day as they were accompanied by Robert Kardashian and one blonde as well.
While Demi and Miley, who were in one point seen hugging, teamed up for Nick's birthday, another Nick's ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez, apparently couldn't make it for the gathering. Nick, Miley, Demi and Robert, who all went casual, celebrated Nick's special day by having a late-night bowling at the stroke of midnight, on Wednesday, September 15.
Nick and Miley were not the only ex-lovers during the night outing as Nick's brother, Joe Jonas, who happens to be Demi's ex-boyfriend, also joined the outing. Joe additionally delivered his best wishes for his birthday brother by tweeting, "Happy birthday to one of my best friends also happens to be my brother @nickjonas." Meanwhile, Nick himself told MTV weeks before the big day, saying "The big 18! You know birthdays for me, I always feel like they're kind of ridiculous. But it's fun. I'm excited."
The next day after enjoying the late-night bowling, Nick was spotted leaving his Toluca Lake, California home and heading to Chula Vista for a show. Nick was seen carrying two big luggage and a smaller one, while taking cover behind black sunglasses.
Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus and Robert Kardashian Celebrate Nick Jonas' 18th Birthday:
More Nick Jonas News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3