Two Covers of Soulja Boy's 'DeAndre Way' Album
Soulja Boy will release two versions of cover art for his new but long-delayed album "The DeAndre Way". The first one, which is allegedly the main cover, sees the rapper in yellow shirt during daylight while the other shows him in blue shirt and gray background.
"DeAndre Way", which uses the rapper's real name, is the third studio album which has been worked on since last year. It was initially set to be released on October 5 before being pushed back to its final release date November 2. Three singles have been released, they are "Pretty Boy Swag", "Blowing Me Kisses" and "Speakers Going Hammer".
Apart from working on the album, Soulja is also starring in a movie written by Nick Cannon. "Me and Nick Cannon have been talking back and forth for, like, the last year about a movie idea," he said back in August. The production is due to start in November, around the time he'll begin a tour to support "DeAndre Way" release.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz