Two Covers of Soulja Boy's 'DeAndre Way' Album
Soulja Boy will release two versions of cover art for his new but long-delayed album "The DeAndre Way". The first one, which is allegedly the main cover, sees the rapper in yellow shirt during daylight while the other shows him in blue shirt and gray background.
"DeAndre Way", which uses the rapper's real name, is the third studio album which has been worked on since last year. It was initially set to be released on October 5 before being pushed back to its final release date November 2. Three singles have been released, they are "Pretty Boy Swag", "Blowing Me Kisses" and "Speakers Going Hammer".
Apart from working on the album, Soulja is also starring in a movie written by Nick Cannon. "Me and Nick Cannon have been talking back and forth for, like, the last year about a movie idea," he said back in August. The production is due to start in November, around the time he'll begin a tour to support "DeAndre Way" release.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video