Two Covers of Soulja Boy's 'DeAndre Way' Album
Soulja Boy will release two versions of cover art for his new but long-delayed album "The DeAndre Way". The first one, which is allegedly the main cover, sees the rapper in yellow shirt during daylight while the other shows him in blue shirt and gray background.
"DeAndre Way", which uses the rapper's real name, is the third studio album which has been worked on since last year. It was initially set to be released on October 5 before being pushed back to its final release date November 2. Three singles have been released, they are "Pretty Boy Swag", "Blowing Me Kisses" and "Speakers Going Hammer".
Apart from working on the album, Soulja is also starring in a movie written by Nick Cannon. "Me and Nick Cannon have been talking back and forth for, like, the last year about a movie idea," he said back in August. The production is due to start in November, around the time he'll begin a tour to support "DeAndre Way" release.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?