Two Covers of Soulja Boy's 'DeAndre Way' Album
Soulja Boy will release two versions of cover art for his new but long-delayed album "The DeAndre Way". The first one, which is allegedly the main cover, sees the rapper in yellow shirt during daylight while the other shows him in blue shirt and gray background.
"DeAndre Way", which uses the rapper's real name, is the third studio album which has been worked on since last year. It was initially set to be released on October 5 before being pushed back to its final release date November 2. Three singles have been released, they are "Pretty Boy Swag", "Blowing Me Kisses" and "Speakers Going Hammer".
Apart from working on the album, Soulja is also starring in a movie written by Nick Cannon. "Me and Nick Cannon have been talking back and forth for, like, the last year about a movie idea," he said back in August. The production is due to start in November, around the time he'll begin a tour to support "DeAndre Way" release.
More Soulja Boy News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous