'The Last Exorcism' Star Patrick Fabian Welcomes First Child
"The Last Exorcism" star Patrick Fabian is officially a first time father. Fabian and his comedienne and writer wife, Mandy Steckelberg, welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter, at their Los Angeles home on Wednesday, September 15, People reported.
Fabian and Steckelberg named their girl Abbey Ray, who according to the 45-year-old actor "is already batting her eyelashes." He further told the site, "Being a father for the first time is fantastic. My love and admiration for what women can do has gone up 1,000 percent."
On why Fabian and Steckelberg picked the name, the actor told Celebrity Baby Scoop back in August, "We're naming her after Abbey Road. We are big (The) Beatles fans. Abbey's first concert was in utero at the Hollywood Bowl with none other than Paul McCartney."
As for Ray, Fabian shared, "Ray is after Mandy's grandfather who ran a western wear and saddlery in South Dakota. She loved her grandfather so much and he was a real cowboy so we're naming her after him as well."
Fabian, at that time, claimed he has prepared himself for fatherhood, saying "In preparation of fatherhood specifically, I've read some books and talked to a lot of my friends and the theme seems to be that it's really great and it's on-the-job training."
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie