'The Last Exorcism' Star Patrick Fabian Welcomes First Child
"The Last Exorcism" star Patrick Fabian is officially a first time father. Fabian and his comedienne and writer wife, Mandy Steckelberg, welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter, at their Los Angeles home on Wednesday, September 15, People reported.
Fabian and Steckelberg named their girl Abbey Ray, who according to the 45-year-old actor "is already batting her eyelashes." He further told the site, "Being a father for the first time is fantastic. My love and admiration for what women can do has gone up 1,000 percent."
On why Fabian and Steckelberg picked the name, the actor told Celebrity Baby Scoop back in August, "We're naming her after Abbey Road. We are big (The) Beatles fans. Abbey's first concert was in utero at the Hollywood Bowl with none other than Paul McCartney."
As for Ray, Fabian shared, "Ray is after Mandy's grandfather who ran a western wear and saddlery in South Dakota. She loved her grandfather so much and he was a real cowboy so we're naming her after him as well."
Fabian, at that time, claimed he has prepared himself for fatherhood, saying "In preparation of fatherhood specifically, I've read some books and talked to a lot of my friends and the theme seems to be that it's really great and it's on-the-job training."
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage