'The Last Exorcism' Star Patrick Fabian Welcomes First Child
"The Last Exorcism" star Patrick Fabian is officially a first time father. Fabian and his comedienne and writer wife, Mandy Steckelberg, welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter, at their Los Angeles home on Wednesday, September 15, People reported.
Fabian and Steckelberg named their girl Abbey Ray, who according to the 45-year-old actor "is already batting her eyelashes." He further told the site, "Being a father for the first time is fantastic. My love and admiration for what women can do has gone up 1,000 percent."
On why Fabian and Steckelberg picked the name, the actor told Celebrity Baby Scoop back in August, "We're naming her after Abbey Road. We are big (The) Beatles fans. Abbey's first concert was in utero at the Hollywood Bowl with none other than Paul McCartney."
As for Ray, Fabian shared, "Ray is after Mandy's grandfather who ran a western wear and saddlery in South Dakota. She loved her grandfather so much and he was a real cowboy so we're naming her after him as well."
Fabian, at that time, claimed he has prepared himself for fatherhood, saying "In preparation of fatherhood specifically, I've read some books and talked to a lot of my friends and the theme seems to be that it's really great and it's on-the-job training."
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting