'The Last Exorcism' Star Patrick Fabian Welcomes First Child
"The Last Exorcism" star Patrick Fabian is officially a first time father. Fabian and his comedienne and writer wife, Mandy Steckelberg, welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter, at their Los Angeles home on Wednesday, September 15, People reported.
Fabian and Steckelberg named their girl Abbey Ray, who according to the 45-year-old actor "is already batting her eyelashes." He further told the site, "Being a father for the first time is fantastic. My love and admiration for what women can do has gone up 1,000 percent."
On why Fabian and Steckelberg picked the name, the actor told Celebrity Baby Scoop back in August, "We're naming her after Abbey Road. We are big (The) Beatles fans. Abbey's first concert was in utero at the Hollywood Bowl with none other than Paul McCartney."
As for Ray, Fabian shared, "Ray is after Mandy's grandfather who ran a western wear and saddlery in South Dakota. She loved her grandfather so much and he was a real cowboy so we're naming her after him as well."
Fabian, at that time, claimed he has prepared himself for fatherhood, saying "In preparation of fatherhood specifically, I've read some books and talked to a lot of my friends and the theme seems to be that it's really great and it's on-the-job training."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'