'The Last Exorcism' Star Patrick Fabian Welcomes First Child
"The Last Exorcism" star Patrick Fabian is officially a first time father. Fabian and his comedienne and writer wife, Mandy Steckelberg, welcomed their first child together, a baby daughter, at their Los Angeles home on Wednesday, September 15, People reported.
Fabian and Steckelberg named their girl Abbey Ray, who according to the 45-year-old actor "is already batting her eyelashes." He further told the site, "Being a father for the first time is fantastic. My love and admiration for what women can do has gone up 1,000 percent."
On why Fabian and Steckelberg picked the name, the actor told Celebrity Baby Scoop back in August, "We're naming her after Abbey Road. We are big (The) Beatles fans. Abbey's first concert was in utero at the Hollywood Bowl with none other than Paul McCartney."
As for Ray, Fabian shared, "Ray is after Mandy's grandfather who ran a western wear and saddlery in South Dakota. She loved her grandfather so much and he was a real cowboy so we're naming her after him as well."
Fabian, at that time, claimed he has prepared himself for fatherhood, saying "In preparation of fatherhood specifically, I've read some books and talked to a lot of my friends and the theme seems to be that it's really great and it's on-the-job training."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake