Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Broken Arrow'
A music video for Pixie Lott's latest single has been released. "Broken Arrow" captures the singer's sadness for not being able to let go of her lover. She searches for his figure among the crowd while memories of dancing with him keep coming.
"Broken Arrow" will be released as the lead single from the singer's debut album's re-release. "Turn It Up" which has been certified double platinum in U.K., will reportedly be released in a revamped version on October 18 in the U.S. Titled "Turn It Up (Louder)", the album is to include four new songs in addition to "Broken Arrow".
Lott recently made a headline for entering the Guinness World Records book. She holds the record for the biggest ever chart jump after "Boys and Girls" made a huge leap from 73 to number 1 in U.K. chart in September last year. "I'm so happy to make my debut in the Guinness World Records - I used to check this out when I was younger so it's crazy to now be in it!" she said in a press release.
Pixie Lott's 'Broken Arrow' Music Video
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7