Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Broken Arrow'
A music video for Pixie Lott's latest single has been released. "Broken Arrow" captures the singer's sadness for not being able to let go of her lover. She searches for his figure among the crowd while memories of dancing with him keep coming.
"Broken Arrow" will be released as the lead single from the singer's debut album's re-release. "Turn It Up" which has been certified double platinum in U.K., will reportedly be released in a revamped version on October 18 in the U.S. Titled "Turn It Up (Louder)", the album is to include four new songs in addition to "Broken Arrow".
Lott recently made a headline for entering the Guinness World Records book. She holds the record for the biggest ever chart jump after "Boys and Girls" made a huge leap from 73 to number 1 in U.K. chart in September last year. "I'm so happy to make my debut in the Guinness World Records - I used to check this out when I was younger so it's crazy to now be in it!" she said in a press release.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off