Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Broken Arrow'
A music video for Pixie Lott's latest single has been released. "Broken Arrow" captures the singer's sadness for not being able to let go of her lover. She searches for his figure among the crowd while memories of dancing with him keep coming.
"Broken Arrow" will be released as the lead single from the singer's debut album's re-release. "Turn It Up" which has been certified double platinum in U.K., will reportedly be released in a revamped version on October 18 in the U.S. Titled "Turn It Up (Louder)", the album is to include four new songs in addition to "Broken Arrow".
Lott recently made a headline for entering the Guinness World Records book. She holds the record for the biggest ever chart jump after "Boys and Girls" made a huge leap from 73 to number 1 in U.K. chart in September last year. "I'm so happy to make my debut in the Guinness World Records - I used to check this out when I was younger so it's crazy to now be in it!" she said in a press release.
Pixie Lott's 'Broken Arrow' Music Video
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video