Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Broken Arrow'
A music video for Pixie Lott's latest single has been released. "Broken Arrow" captures the singer's sadness for not being able to let go of her lover. She searches for his figure among the crowd while memories of dancing with him keep coming.
"Broken Arrow" will be released as the lead single from the singer's debut album's re-release. "Turn It Up" which has been certified double platinum in U.K., will reportedly be released in a revamped version on October 18 in the U.S. Titled "Turn It Up (Louder)", the album is to include four new songs in addition to "Broken Arrow".
Lott recently made a headline for entering the Guinness World Records book. She holds the record for the biggest ever chart jump after "Boys and Girls" made a huge leap from 73 to number 1 in U.K. chart in September last year. "I'm so happy to make my debut in the Guinness World Records - I used to check this out when I was younger so it's crazy to now be in it!" she said in a press release.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton