Shia LaBeouf and Josh Brolin Racing in New 'Wall Street 2' Extended Clip
A new extended clip for "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" has been made available for sneak peek. It gives a look at Shia LaBeouf's Jake "Jacob" Moore who is transported in a helicopter to a place where Josh Brolin's Bretton James has waited for him.
From there, they ride motorbikes through a street at high speed. After they make a stop, the three-minute video shows scene which has been clipped before and features the two having a serious conversation about business.
"Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" serves as the follow up to 1987 "Wall Street" and takes place 23 years after the first film. The sequel will see Gordon Gekko as he has been released from prison and tries to rebuild his relationship with his estranged daughter Winnie after his initial attempts to warn Wall Street of the forthcoming economic downturn and stock market crash receives no response.
In the meantime, Winnie's fiance Jacob seeks revenge for the death of his mentor. He suspects his hedge fund manager of being involved in the death. Thus, he agrees to team up with Gordon. In return, Jacob will help Gordon with Winnie.
Michael Douglas reprises his role as Gordon, Carey Mulligan stars as Winnie, while Susan Sarandon is cast as Jacob's mother Sylvia Moore. "Wall Street" helmer Oliver Stone returns to the directing seat for the upcoming crime drama, which is set to open wide this September 24.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'