Shia LaBeouf and Josh Brolin Racing in New 'Wall Street 2' Extended Clip
A new extended clip for "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" has been made available for sneak peek. It gives a look at Shia LaBeouf's Jake "Jacob" Moore who is transported in a helicopter to a place where Josh Brolin's Bretton James has waited for him.
From there, they ride motorbikes through a street at high speed. After they make a stop, the three-minute video shows scene which has been clipped before and features the two having a serious conversation about business.
"Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" serves as the follow up to 1987 "Wall Street" and takes place 23 years after the first film. The sequel will see Gordon Gekko as he has been released from prison and tries to rebuild his relationship with his estranged daughter Winnie after his initial attempts to warn Wall Street of the forthcoming economic downturn and stock market crash receives no response.
In the meantime, Winnie's fiance Jacob seeks revenge for the death of his mentor. He suspects his hedge fund manager of being involved in the death. Thus, he agrees to team up with Gordon. In return, Jacob will help Gordon with Winnie.
Michael Douglas reprises his role as Gordon, Carey Mulligan stars as Winnie, while Susan Sarandon is cast as Jacob's mother Sylvia Moore. "Wall Street" helmer Oliver Stone returns to the directing seat for the upcoming crime drama, which is set to open wide this September 24.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son