'The Apprentice' Fires Its First Season 10 Contestant
Nicole Chiu, a law graduate who wanted to abolish the beauty queen stereotyping through her participation on "The Apprentice", fails to launch her mission. The 27-year-old was the first to be fired from season 10 due to her lack of leadership.
The task in the two-hour premiere was to design an office space. Nicole immediately volunteered herself to be the Project Manager because she said during the individual interview that showing a good first impression is important. Immediately, Mahsa did not like Nicole's attitude, saying "it was the wrong move" to try to dominate like that.
Meanwhile in the men's team, Gene was voted to be the PM, and he had the idea of making the office space "green". However, he was absent most of the time, including when Ivanka Trump came to visit them.
Nevertheless, Donald Trump said he didn't like both of the team's work results but he decided to judge the women in the boardroom. Tyana and Mahsa immediately threw Nicole under the bus for being incompetent leader who is absent all the time. Trump began to see their point and fired Nicole on the spot.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters