Kelly Osbourne's Rep Insists Chace Crawford Romance Rumor 'Is Not True'
A rep for Kelly Osbourne has shot down rumor mentioning the 25-year-old singer/reality TV star is dating "Gossip Girl" heartthrob Chace Crawford. The rep told Gossip Cop that the "couples of date" report "is not true," while a source close to Kelly additionally told E! Online that the romance story is "totally not true."
Kelly and Chace's romance rumor first swirled after a source close to the daughter of Ozzy Osbourne told Daily Mail that the two have been quietly dating following her split from model fiance Luke Worrall back in July. "Kelly and Chace have been on a couple of dates and are trying desperately to keep things on the down low," the source claimed.
"Kelly is wary, she had zero confidence before she met Luke and look how that turned out," the source went on. "She wants to keep their romance out of the spotlight until she's sure it's the real thing. She's had a tough time of it since splitting from Luke three months ago. But she's looking great and is finally starting to feel that way too."
Although Kelly has been in her best shape thanks to her diet and rigorous workout regime, the source insisted that it wasn't her amazing new body that made Chace attracted. "Kelly is really unique and opinionated, something that Chace finds very cool," the source said.
The source continued, "She also looks stunning but in a very unique and hip way, they could be Manhattan's new hip couple. Neither one of them are bothered about red carpets in a traditional sense, she grew up with all that debacle and he's a Texan boy at heart."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?