Kelly Osbourne's Rep Insists Chace Crawford Romance Rumor 'Is Not True'
A rep for Kelly Osbourne has shot down rumor mentioning the 25-year-old singer/reality TV star is dating "Gossip Girl" heartthrob Chace Crawford. The rep told Gossip Cop that the "couples of date" report "is not true," while a source close to Kelly additionally told E! Online that the romance story is "totally not true."
Kelly and Chace's romance rumor first swirled after a source close to the daughter of Ozzy Osbourne told Daily Mail that the two have been quietly dating following her split from model fiance Luke Worrall back in July. "Kelly and Chace have been on a couple of dates and are trying desperately to keep things on the down low," the source claimed.
"Kelly is wary, she had zero confidence before she met Luke and look how that turned out," the source went on. "She wants to keep their romance out of the spotlight until she's sure it's the real thing. She's had a tough time of it since splitting from Luke three months ago. But she's looking great and is finally starting to feel that way too."
Although Kelly has been in her best shape thanks to her diet and rigorous workout regime, the source insisted that it wasn't her amazing new body that made Chace attracted. "Kelly is really unique and opinionated, something that Chace finds very cool," the source said.
The source continued, "She also looks stunning but in a very unique and hip way, they could be Manhattan's new hip couple. Neither one of them are bothered about red carpets in a traditional sense, she grew up with all that debacle and he's a Texan boy at heart."
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson