Taylor Swift Announces New Album's Deluxe Edition Perks
Like a lot of musicians nowadays, Taylor Swift makes a pact with Target to launch two editions of her upcoming album "Speak Now". As another option to the standard version, the deluxe one is packed with three new tracks, three remixes and 30 minutes of additional video content. Apart from that, Swift will be in a red gown instead of purple like in the other cover.
"I'm so excited about the deluxe edition of Speak Now that will be at Target!" Taylor Swift said. "I'm all about being able to give the fans special extras whenever I can, so I love that this version has video footage and even some additional songs."
Target in return said, "Target is very excited to partner with Taylor Swift on her new, and much anticipated, album Speak Now. Taylor is a dynamic artist that has developed a strong fanbase that spans across all ages and geographies, and we are proud to be the only retailer to carry this exclusive new content. Knowing how important Taylor's fans are to her, we are pleased to be able to deliver three new songs, plus exclusive remixed tracks and video footage, at a great price."
Both the standard and the deluxe edition will be released on October 25 in the U.S. The first single "Mine" has been lifted from the effort. Swift recently debuted a brand new song called "Innocent" at the MTV Video Music Awards but it is not yet confirmed as one of the album's tracks.
More Taylor Swift News
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck