Taylor Swift Announces New Album's Deluxe Edition Perks
Like a lot of musicians nowadays, Taylor Swift makes a pact with Target to launch two editions of her upcoming album "Speak Now". As another option to the standard version, the deluxe one is packed with three new tracks, three remixes and 30 minutes of additional video content. Apart from that, Swift will be in a red gown instead of purple like in the other cover.
"I'm so excited about the deluxe edition of Speak Now that will be at Target!" Taylor Swift said. "I'm all about being able to give the fans special extras whenever I can, so I love that this version has video footage and even some additional songs."
Target in return said, "Target is very excited to partner with Taylor Swift on her new, and much anticipated, album Speak Now. Taylor is a dynamic artist that has developed a strong fanbase that spans across all ages and geographies, and we are proud to be the only retailer to carry this exclusive new content. Knowing how important Taylor's fans are to her, we are pleased to be able to deliver three new songs, plus exclusive remixed tracks and video footage, at a great price."
Both the standard and the deluxe edition will be released on October 25 in the U.S. The first single "Mine" has been lifted from the effort. Swift recently debuted a brand new song called "Innocent" at the MTV Video Music Awards but it is not yet confirmed as one of the album's tracks.
More Taylor Swift News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March