Taylor Swift Announces New Album's Deluxe Edition Perks
Like a lot of musicians nowadays, Taylor Swift makes a pact with Target to launch two editions of her upcoming album "Speak Now". As another option to the standard version, the deluxe one is packed with three new tracks, three remixes and 30 minutes of additional video content. Apart from that, Swift will be in a red gown instead of purple like in the other cover.
"I'm so excited about the deluxe edition of Speak Now that will be at Target!" Taylor Swift said. "I'm all about being able to give the fans special extras whenever I can, so I love that this version has video footage and even some additional songs."
Target in return said, "Target is very excited to partner with Taylor Swift on her new, and much anticipated, album Speak Now. Taylor is a dynamic artist that has developed a strong fanbase that spans across all ages and geographies, and we are proud to be the only retailer to carry this exclusive new content. Knowing how important Taylor's fans are to her, we are pleased to be able to deliver three new songs, plus exclusive remixed tracks and video footage, at a great price."
Both the standard and the deluxe edition will be released on October 25 in the U.S. The first single "Mine" has been lifted from the effort. Swift recently debuted a brand new song called "Innocent" at the MTV Video Music Awards but it is not yet confirmed as one of the album's tracks.
More Taylor Swift News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her