Taylor Swift Announces New Album's Deluxe Edition Perks
Like a lot of musicians nowadays, Taylor Swift makes a pact with Target to launch two editions of her upcoming album "Speak Now". As another option to the standard version, the deluxe one is packed with three new tracks, three remixes and 30 minutes of additional video content. Apart from that, Swift will be in a red gown instead of purple like in the other cover.
"I'm so excited about the deluxe edition of Speak Now that will be at Target!" Taylor Swift said. "I'm all about being able to give the fans special extras whenever I can, so I love that this version has video footage and even some additional songs."
Target in return said, "Target is very excited to partner with Taylor Swift on her new, and much anticipated, album Speak Now. Taylor is a dynamic artist that has developed a strong fanbase that spans across all ages and geographies, and we are proud to be the only retailer to carry this exclusive new content. Knowing how important Taylor's fans are to her, we are pleased to be able to deliver three new songs, plus exclusive remixed tracks and video footage, at a great price."
Both the standard and the deluxe edition will be released on October 25 in the U.S. The first single "Mine" has been lifted from the effort. Swift recently debuted a brand new song called "Innocent" at the MTV Video Music Awards but it is not yet confirmed as one of the album's tracks.
More Taylor Swift News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics