Jennifer Garner to Have 'Chemistry' With Jeremy Renner
Jennifer Garner is going to hook up with her husband's "The Town" co-star, Jeremy Renner, in upcoming movie. The wife of Ben Affleck is said in talks to star opposite the "The Hurt Locker" actor in "Better Living Through Chemistry".
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film centers its story on Renner's character of a small-town pharmacist who is stuck in a loveless marriage. Garner, in the meantime, will be seen as a bored trophy wife who has an affair with the medicine man and introduces him to the pleasures of prescription drugs. Things spin out of control when the affair escalates and the lovers begin plotting to kill the woman's husband.
Geoff Moore and David Posamentier will make their directorial debut with "Better Living Through Chemistry". They additionally write the script for this dramatic thriller from Occupant Films.
Jennifer Garner will next be seen in "Butter" in which she shares screen with Hugh Jackman. As for Jeremy Renner, he is set to star in "Mission: Impossible IV" which has Tom Cruise attached to reprise his role as Ethan Hunt.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service