Jennifer Garner to Have 'Chemistry' With Jeremy Renner
Jennifer Garner is going to hook up with her husband's "The Town" co-star, Jeremy Renner, in upcoming movie. The wife of Ben Affleck is said in talks to star opposite the "The Hurt Locker" actor in "Better Living Through Chemistry".
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film centers its story on Renner's character of a small-town pharmacist who is stuck in a loveless marriage. Garner, in the meantime, will be seen as a bored trophy wife who has an affair with the medicine man and introduces him to the pleasures of prescription drugs. Things spin out of control when the affair escalates and the lovers begin plotting to kill the woman's husband.
Geoff Moore and David Posamentier will make their directorial debut with "Better Living Through Chemistry". They additionally write the script for this dramatic thriller from Occupant Films.
Jennifer Garner will next be seen in "Butter" in which she shares screen with Hugh Jackman. As for Jeremy Renner, he is set to star in "Mission: Impossible IV" which has Tom Cruise attached to reprise his role as Ethan Hunt.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart