Jennifer Garner to Have 'Chemistry' With Jeremy Renner
Jennifer Garner is going to hook up with her husband's "The Town" co-star, Jeremy Renner, in upcoming movie. The wife of Ben Affleck is said in talks to star opposite the "The Hurt Locker" actor in "Better Living Through Chemistry".
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film centers its story on Renner's character of a small-town pharmacist who is stuck in a loveless marriage. Garner, in the meantime, will be seen as a bored trophy wife who has an affair with the medicine man and introduces him to the pleasures of prescription drugs. Things spin out of control when the affair escalates and the lovers begin plotting to kill the woman's husband.
Geoff Moore and David Posamentier will make their directorial debut with "Better Living Through Chemistry". They additionally write the script for this dramatic thriller from Occupant Films.
Jennifer Garner will next be seen in "Butter" in which she shares screen with Hugh Jackman. As for Jeremy Renner, he is set to star in "Mission: Impossible IV" which has Tom Cruise attached to reprise his role as Ethan Hunt.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked