Jennifer Garner to Have 'Chemistry' With Jeremy Renner
Jennifer Garner is going to hook up with her husband's "The Town" co-star, Jeremy Renner, in upcoming movie. The wife of Ben Affleck is said in talks to star opposite the "The Hurt Locker" actor in "Better Living Through Chemistry".
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film centers its story on Renner's character of a small-town pharmacist who is stuck in a loveless marriage. Garner, in the meantime, will be seen as a bored trophy wife who has an affair with the medicine man and introduces him to the pleasures of prescription drugs. Things spin out of control when the affair escalates and the lovers begin plotting to kill the woman's husband.
Geoff Moore and David Posamentier will make their directorial debut with "Better Living Through Chemistry". They additionally write the script for this dramatic thriller from Occupant Films.
Jennifer Garner will next be seen in "Butter" in which she shares screen with Hugh Jackman. As for Jeremy Renner, he is set to star in "Mission: Impossible IV" which has Tom Cruise attached to reprise his role as Ethan Hunt.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week