Kelly Rowland's 3D Music Video for 'Rose Colored Glasses'
Kelly Rowland's music video for the track "Rose Colored Glasses" is out five days earlier than the official release. Captured in 3D, the video is not only offering "vivid colors and unique visuals" but also the R 'n' B singer in a very revealing dress.
The shooting of the video took place in late July with British fashion photographer John "Rankin" Wadell as director. "The concept for the video is 3D, we've used turntables and circular trap so we can go around her and see from all angles," Wadell who has also shot for Kelis' "Acapella" said.
The video focuses on a relationship which is going down the gutter. Speaking of the filming process, Rowland said back then, "This video has been one of the best video experiences I've ever had. I've shot a lot of videos, but this one is probably the most intriguing because of how it's shot, the lighting - everything is so detailed."
"Rose Colored Glasses" is one of the tracks pulled from Rowland's eponymously-titled third studio album. The effort was supposed to be released this year but is pushed back to 2011 so that she could have further studio sessions with Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox.
Kelly Rowland's "Rose Colored Glasses" music video
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding