Kelly Rowland's 3D Music Video for 'Rose Colored Glasses'
Kelly Rowland's music video for the track "Rose Colored Glasses" is out five days earlier than the official release. Captured in 3D, the video is not only offering "vivid colors and unique visuals" but also the R 'n' B singer in a very revealing dress.
The shooting of the video took place in late July with British fashion photographer John "Rankin" Wadell as director. "The concept for the video is 3D, we've used turntables and circular trap so we can go around her and see from all angles," Wadell who has also shot for Kelis' "Acapella" said.
The video focuses on a relationship which is going down the gutter. Speaking of the filming process, Rowland said back then, "This video has been one of the best video experiences I've ever had. I've shot a lot of videos, but this one is probably the most intriguing because of how it's shot, the lighting - everything is so detailed."
"Rose Colored Glasses" is one of the tracks pulled from Rowland's eponymously-titled third studio album. The effort was supposed to be released this year but is pushed back to 2011 so that she could have further studio sessions with Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox.
More Kelly Rowland News
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title