Kelly Rowland's 3D Music Video for 'Rose Colored Glasses'
Kelly Rowland's music video for the track "Rose Colored Glasses" is out five days earlier than the official release. Captured in 3D, the video is not only offering "vivid colors and unique visuals" but also the R 'n' B singer in a very revealing dress.
The shooting of the video took place in late July with British fashion photographer John "Rankin" Wadell as director. "The concept for the video is 3D, we've used turntables and circular trap so we can go around her and see from all angles," Wadell who has also shot for Kelis' "Acapella" said.
The video focuses on a relationship which is going down the gutter. Speaking of the filming process, Rowland said back then, "This video has been one of the best video experiences I've ever had. I've shot a lot of videos, but this one is probably the most intriguing because of how it's shot, the lighting - everything is so detailed."
"Rose Colored Glasses" is one of the tracks pulled from Rowland's eponymously-titled third studio album. The effort was supposed to be released this year but is pushed back to 2011 so that she could have further studio sessions with Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences